Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

i get all my packages in 3-4 days from BSB , and i m in tier-III city :p, they ship through bluedart and they r good as always

zopeon said:
Hi How much time does it take for them to ship it to you after payment confirmation?

thanks
Depends on your location, I get them within 2-3days, but as per their site 4-5working days.

bought deal of the day......... credit card transaction was unsuccessful, ultimately paid with cash on delivery option. Do they Charge extra for cash on delivery option?

dragon said:
bought deal of the day......... credit card transaction was unsuccessful, ultimately paid with cash on delivery option. Do they Charge extra for cash on delivery option?
Nope. I always opt for COD :D

Thanks a lot guys!, was wondering why it was still "ready to ship" buy I guess it should change today.

I ordered a woodland shoes today using the 15% discount coupon. They did not charge me Rs.45 for shipping. I used my credit card.

^^shipping charges of 45 rupees are there for the shoes/accessories that are costing less than 1000 bux :)

haritr said:
^^shipping charges of 45 rupees are there for the shoes/accessories that are costing less than 1000 bux :)
Actually now they free shipping for all items above Rs.199

45 shipping charges for all items less than 1000 earlier plus 45 if u opt for COD (if avl in for ur pincode) , both waived off right now for diwali i think :)

lol..!! BTW I don't think Rs 45/- is the COD charges. Simple prove...look at the beginning of the thread. Many guys ordered using the coupon posted for first time. Maximum of them used Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. And as per their post Rs. 45/- is the shipping / courier charges.

Rs 45 is shipping charges applicable for shoes below 1000 AFAIK i dont know if the shipping charges have been waived off for diwali?

Back