Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

krishnandu said:
I think it would be Rs. 2000/- Off in Rs. 6000/-.

Rs. 60,000??? Really??

Ahh that's sad. Did you registered complaint there?? Well...in these type of cases what are the warranty issues??
Nah man!!

My Bad its 6000/-

Typo :p

zopeon said:
Anyone has got shoes exchanged from them for size or defect??
yes u can get it done easily , just make a call to their customer care no giving ur reason and they will ask u to ship it back , u can get replacement or refund , plus 100 off coupon in lieu of ur return shipping charges

few thing are better to be brought from shops like clothes and shoes. this place is not bad but if things goes wrong lots of inconvience

guys a small query somebody had posted 100 off coupon & some other cpns but the posts after above post of @delguy19 have been gone missing when since today morning, any idea?

Did you searched the previous pages?? May be many posts were made after that post.

And as I'm regular to this forum and this thread, I can ensure that there were so such post just before the post of @delguy19, so better search in previous pages.

krishnandu said:
Did you searched the previous pages?? May be many posts were made after that post.

And as I'm regular to this forum and this thread, I can ensure that there were so such post just before the post of @delguy19, so better search in previous pages.
hmm might be the case...:s

Called them today and told them that my shoes gone poof, they asked me to send it back for a refund, huh how about that?

memnom said:
Called them today and told them that my shoes gone poof, they asked me to send it back for a refund, huh how about that?
Do you want to exchange?? Then ask them to do so. Or buy a new pair after getting the refund.

Don't know whether Im posting in the right thread but thought would just update on a personal experience. Bought Egle shoes for ~ 4.2k a pair, now the pair should have lasted good but sadly the pasting gave way in just a couple of months of occasional usage! Was out one day & the sole came off, so guys stay away from Egle. There is another sister company - Homme, quality could be similar.

Even Carlton London's & Reeboks quality is poor w.r.t. price. Whereas brands like Lee-Cooper, Red-Tape, Nike served pretty good.

arjun123 said:
Get two reebok tshirts and get 30% off and then apply this coupon to get 25% off more which makes it a big deal. :D

Used the combo to get two reebok tees for 1100/-. Coupon code to get 25% on Clothing(valid till 15/Nov): PC10032804DM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Any more good combos for clothing? Voucher is valid till today.

Thanks for the sharing.. :)

It's a 500 off min 999 coupon.. :) if your bill is 999 or above it will give you a discount of 500 Rs. For those who don't want to spend 29/- Once I complete my transaction, I'll share the coupon code.. :p

Back