Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Faheem just go to an outlet, wear the slipper and note down the number. Doesn't get any simpler than these while ordering online to avoid any confusions later. It differs from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Been eyeing the Puma Future Cat shoes for sometime now. :p

dennis_nail said:
I suppose size 7 was not available in the afternoon. But now it seems to be available.

Even one other shoe that I was keen on buying showed similar behavior at that time.

May be they were marking the shoes as available/not available based on stock verification.
Thanks a tonnnnnnnnnnnnn brother.. I made a purchase.. :)

I bought 5 koovs coupon today.. But these coupons are one time use only.. :( 2 of my transactions failed before payment and now I can not use those coupons..

I bought the following stuff from them.

RedTape Mens Formal Brown Slip ons Shoes RTS 4643 BROWN Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

adidas Mens Sports N.A. Cross Training Laced Shoes 333646 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

Happy Olive Mens Casual Brown Mustard Lifestyle Sweaters Pullovers 007 Black Charcoal Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

j_jindal1 said:
Let us know how are the happy olive products are.

Get a Rs.450 off voucher purchase for only Rs.50, the coupon will be valid till 31 dec.
Click Here for Details

Each coupon will be a unique coupon code & can be redeemed only once.

Hurry up guys offer valid only till 12:00pm 19 nov 2010.

Min purchase of Rs.1000

Otaku said:
Let us know how are the happy olive products are.
I have ordered the above happy olive sweater for the third time from BSB.. I really liked the product for that price.. :)

j_jindal1 said:
Just to let you know, you could have gone to Myaccount --> My Orders and then retry the payment, that way you can use the all the coupons. I too bought 3 coupons :)

yupp I came to know about it later.. I had already bought new coupons and bought the items.. If I retry the payment, the same items will be sent again..

j_jindal1 said:
Use PC1009253M4E to get 35% off on Nike. Valid for next three days.

20%-30% discount was offered on Nikes till yesterday. Would have been a great offer, if discounts were still valid.

Didnt like the shoe of the day, and now that the 35 % coupon is also not working on the shoe of the day, its a total waste.
:-(

rocker123 said:
Didnt like the shoe of the day, and now that the 35 % coupon is also not working on the shoe of the day, its a total waste.

:-(
seems BSB guys are more intelligent now.. yesterday the adidas discount coupons were not working on already discounted shoes

Back