Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

The Nike 35 % not working on today's deal of the day.
:-(
Went to the trade fair in Delhi yesterday, got a flat 50 % off on PUMA, NIKE, ADIDAS.
And 70 % off on Converse.
Got loads of stuff from Puma and converse.

Today's offer:

Buy a shoe/jacket worth Rs. 3000 and get a Giordano watch worth Rs 5500 for Re. 1. Only 250 watches to be given...

So I got the 2 shoes I had ordered but theres a slight problem .Both of them are 7 number -Puma brand but the cheaper ones which are a little fat fit perfectly whereas the more expensive one is slightly tapering towards the toes . The length is perfect but the part near the toes feels a bit too tight/congested.

Now I am in a dilemma weather they to keep them cause they will spread a little and become more comfortable with usage or should I return them and ask for a bigger size :S ?

FaH33m said:
Now I am in a dilemma weather they to keep them cause they will spread a little and become more comfortable with usage or should I return them and ask for a bigger size :S ?
If i where you I would n't wear it at all.. just get them exchanged.. if you continue to wear the tight one's you can tamper your bone structure and blood flow.. seriously why do you want to wear it just for looks? think about it

eBRo

^ err because most sports shoes made out of rubber and cloth expand within few days of usage . and if I exchange them for a one size bigger ie- 8 it might be to lose :S . The problem is very minor and that too just in the left shoe/foot .Its like the little toe is not getting its space .

Anyways will try it again 2-3 times in the house and decide.

@rocker123, dude any idea for how long the sale will be on? if you remember the hall no, will help greatly, will go there directly..

hackboy89 said:
@rocker123, dude any idea for how long the sale will be on? if you remember the hall no, will help greatly, will go there directly..
See there are 2 places where you could get this stuff...
1) First Place:- Opposite to the Kerela State Hall (There are these open stalls of Adidas, Reebok and Puma, Flat 50% in all)
Puma one is at the backside and the best, i got Puma Deccan chargers original jersey for just Rs.250/- :)
2) Hall No 1 :- Inside hall no 1, you will find converse, it has 70 % off, i got a pair of converse flotters for Rs299/- and a converse sweat shirt for Rs500/-
Also inside Hall 1, you will again find all the flat 50% stalls for Puma, Adidas and Nike.
Variety was better in the stalls mentioned in option1, and there was less rush in the stalls near the Kerela one, but converse stall was great in Hall 1.
Any other queries,feel free to PM me.

FaH33m said:
So I got the 2 shoes I had ordered but theres a slight problem .Both of them are 7 number -Puma brand but the cheaper ones which are a little fat fit perfectly whereas the more expensive one is slightly tapering towards the toes . The length is perfect but the part near the toes feels a bit too tight/congested.

What type of shoe it is?
Mostly it will become loose after some usage. A friend of mine had got this Puma Mens Casual Sports White Lifestyle Slip ons Shoes 18465804 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com 7size PUMA shoe from BSB. Initially it was tight, but after some usage, it has became perfect fit.

Promo Details for 100% Cash Back

The cash back would be in the form of Cash Vouchers.
These Cash Back Vouchers would be issued on 5th December.
These Cash Back Vouchers can be used to buy any product from Bigshoebazaar.com
These Cash Back Vouchers will be valid till 31st December 2010. These Cash Back Vouchers can't be used with another promo code or discount voucher.

The discounts on many if not all products are reduced by good margins. Many shoes that costed 800-1000 yesterday are now costlier by 100-200 :(

bsb is now beccoming a gimmick pragati maidan has better variety and 50% off on puma reebok addidas...

Back