Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Hi Friends,

Today I select few pair of shoes & while viewing it closely I found that there is some black line with upper side of sole or on downside of sole "Brand Name" was with blurry image or some where I found mark of re-paste or painted (feel-like), so does what you bought till today is "FRESH STOCK" or "2nd SALE" or depends on LUCK (mix lot)?

Emperor said:
Hi Friends,

Today I select few pair of shoes & while viewing it closely I found that there is some black line with upper side of sole or on downside of sole "Brand Name" was with blurry image or some where I found mark of re-paste or painted (feel-like), so does what you bought till today is "FRESH STOCK" or "2nd SALE" or depends on LUCK (mix lot)?
can u give link to that product

MohitPreet said:
can u give link to that product
1st

2nd

3rd

4th (see all image clearly it looks yellowish-old stock- may be)

5th (see last end of sole pasting- I never expect such things from Lotto)

6th

I'm not blaming them, just want to confirm, before placing couple of orders with them.

Has anybody ordered formal shirts and 'unlisted' Tees from BSB? If yes, how's the quality?

Emperor said:
Hi Friends,

I have ordered 5 pair of shoes from BSB till date (2 sports, 3 leather), The adidas pair I bought from the below link was not as good as a fresh piece..

adidas Mens Sports N.A. Cross Training Laced Shoes 333646 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

It came in a BSB shoe box.

I'm happy with other pairs though.. :)

I am happy with all shoes that i have ordered from bsb till now. 5 in all.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Lol yeah... fast track is a good option too! Reeboks are full crap, security guards in my office wear it :lol:

RoBoGhOsT said:
lol reebok watches are total crap , they are being sold for 250-300 bux and quality is worse than cheap imported watches .

Bansal said:
Here is one time use coupon of 500 rs off on 1000 or more!

Enjoy! :D
Thanks a TON Mate.. Hugs and Kisses bought 3 formal shirts from combo offer and a Sock to use the coupon.

eBRo

iyengar said:
Thanks a TON Mate.. Hugs and Kisses bought 3 formal shirts from combo offer and a Sock to use the coupon.

eBRo
Which formal shirts? Let us know the quality...

Ordered a Reebok track suit, training without one in winters is pita. Been almost a month no training :(

Rockfella said:
Ordered a Reebok track suit, training without one in winters is pita. Been almost a month no training :(
no training here since last 2 months.all the fat that I lost came back through the injury period.

Worked out only once on the 24th this month, lol it was cold, got all sore entire week. Will start asap, tracksuit should arrive tomorrow, lower your carb intake man.

raptor3624 said:
no training here since last 2 months.all the fat that I lost came back through the injury period.

Sharing a 400 off coupon on purchase of 1000.
Dont need the coupon so sharing it.
Coupon Code :- MV5393006177701980
The coupon expires today ...

I started training today, after a long long time. The last time I lifted was sometime in may :p And since then I've gained 2 inches on my belly, lost two inches on my arms and at leat 5Kg overall :p

Man am I wasted ? Indeed I am :(

Back