Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

lol reebok watches are total crap , they are being sold for 250-300 bux and quality is worse than cheap imported watches .

please somebody use their khojguru account and post the coupon code here for the members , thanks

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BSB , 15% off coupon is also there on khojguru

khojguru gift voucher GV3437497032445379 validity date: 15 dec 2010. apply this coupon in the gift voucher column only. this is not a discount voucher.

[OFF TOPIC]

Pantaloons at normal price is costly. When on sale, they are good for the quality they offer. Had got few T-shirts for daily wear for around Rs. 250/- each when there was an offer.

[/OFF TOPIC]

dennis_nail said:
[OFF TOPIC]

Pantaloons at normal price is costly. When on sale, they are good for the quality they offer. Had got few T-shirts for daily wear for around Rs. 250/- each when there was an offer.

[/OFF TOPIC]
Pantaloons makes sense for the Tees. Their proprietary brand - JM Sport offers some really good tees at affordable prices. Club it with their Friday discounts and you have an awesome deal!

agantuk said:
^ Do they have special discounts every Friday?
I guess they do. Although I am not sure if this is only valid for the Pantaloon's green card holders. There are a couple of other cards as well which offer a 7.5% discount. IIRC, last time I had clubbed a lot of discounts together and got approx. 300 Rs. off for a purchase of 3 tees.

Could you check this link in the meantime - http://pantaloon.futurebazaar.com/common/greencard.jsp

Doesn't open at my workplace ATM.

anyone having Rs.1000 off on Rs.2000 voucher from koovs or snapdeal, need 1 urgently ready to pay the amt you might have paid for the coupon....would be thankful if anyone could give me link for live coupon of BSB for the above 1000 off

thanks.

Back