Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

rohitgaur said:
Rs 500 Off voucher for Rs 50 only......No limit of purchase..

Just bought Shoe of the day for 699.02 Rs only

Walk-in style and SAVE money! Rs 500 worth of BigShoeBazaar voucher at Rs 50 only. Get Your Product Home Delivered at No Extra Cost.

http://www.snapdeal.com/deal-Delhi~NCR-Bigshoebazaar1
The fine print on http://www.snapdeal.com/deal-Delhi~NCR-Bigshoebazaar1

"On checkout, use the promo code provided by Snapdeal to get Rs 500 off from the final price

Offer can be availed against minimum purchase of Rs 1000."

Even snapdeal requires min purchase of 1000/-
see below :-

jpdidl.jpg

Only benefit of snapdeal is that the voucher is valid till 31st dec, that's it. Else it is same as koov's at additional 21 rs. Plus you can buy many cards off Koovs, but one card per account from snapdeal

I bought 2 voucher from snapdeal. But nothing showing in my account..my deal. They are sending voucher by post?

MohitPreet said:
^ y didnt u buy from here: Koovs - Daily Discount Deals on pubs,spas,saloons,hotels,restaurants,gyms in Bangalore

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok , so its no longer avl at koovs.com , have to get from snap deal only if avl :)
You can get the 500rs off coupon from sanpdeal for free.

If you subscribe to their daily alerts, they give you the first deal for free. (you can buy any deal for free, first time).

you can use this link : Snap Deal - eBay India

Bravoe, guys, it is like a community service that you are doing. Thanks.

Iwant to ask if the snapdeal Rs500 off voucher will work on the already on sale shoes at bigshoebazaar like redtape ??

gmano said:
You can get the 500rs off coupon from sanpdeal for free.

If you subscribe to their daily alerts, they give you the first deal for free. (you can buy any deal for free, first time).

you can use this link : Snap Deal - eBay India
how to get first deal free ? i subscribed but it still asks to pay 50 bux for coupon .

^^ it is a 500 OFF coupon, you'll need to pay 50 bucks to get this coupon from snapdeal.. all in all, you'll get a discount of 450 bucks on bsb.. have used 2 of these and they're working w/o any issues..

RoBoGhOsT said:
how to get first deal free ? i subscribed but it still asks to pay 50 bux for coupon .
I subscribed from that link and it took me to a page where I gave my mobile number to verify (a code was sent to my mobile and the same was asked to be entered into verification page). Soon after verifying the mobile number, I got a free voucher to purchase the first deal for free.

Back