Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

j_jindal1 said:
Thanks for the sharing.. :)

It's a 500 off min 999 coupon.. :) if your bill is 999 or above it will give you a discount of 500 Rs. For those who don't want to spend 29/- Once I complete my transaction, I'll share the coupon code.. :p
The coupon code you'll get will be unique. Good for one use only.

Anyone who already has the koovs coupon.
Just try 1 thing for me.
Is the coupon working on the combo offers deal:-Buy 3 stylish Aiva sandals for Rs 999 only. Saving of 70%
My sis needs to buy the 3 sandals, I doubt if the coupon would work on a combo deal.
Please let me know.

It's working for combo offers..

1i34y.jpg

You just need to add one more item to make the total price > 999

Got my two Reebok tees today via Blue Dart. had placed order using 25% off coupon on Sunday. By the looks of it, they look good. Will try at home and let know.

^ The links shows Size 7 for me. You gotta be more specific.. Like Casual or Formal...if you cannot decide... pass it to me mate.. I am think of getting couple of shirts for my interview

eBRo

iyengar said:
^ The links shows Size 7 for me. You gotta be more specific.. Like Casual or Formal...if you cannot decide... pass it to me mate.. I am think of getting couple of shirts for my interview

eBRo
Friend, The size is showing 7 but when I add it to shopping cart it says..

"Highlighted items are not available at the moment, please remove them from your cart before proceeding further.!" Same thing happened for morning shoe of the day as well.. :(

I'm looking for formal shoes, If I'm not able to find any I'll post the coupon code here..

Boss you can buy the coupon from Koovs for 29 bucks. WHy would anyone pay 29 bucks to get coupon just to give away?

^^ I suppose we have some saints in TE who can do that.

And if the coupon is going to expire next day or so, it makes

sense to give it to some trusted TE member by PM route only

(in case you don't have any use for it).

I liked 2-3 pairs of Puma shoes at the mall and thankfully I wasn't carrying enough cash to buy it then. Just checked bigshoebazaar and most of them are available for the same price as Puma Store. Whats the best coupon I can use to save on shoes worth 2.5-4k ?

Also how good are Puma shoes compared to Nike ? These would be my first pair of Pumas , meant for casual wear ..I would expect 3-4k worth shoes to last atleast 2-3 yrs when used with care.

I suppose size 7 was not available in the afternoon. But now it seems to be available.
Even one other shoe that I was keen on buying showed similar behavior at that time.
May be they were marking the shoes as available/not available based on stock verification.

j_jindal1 said:
^^ u r welcome..

I wanted to buy this..
RedTape Mens Formal Brown Slip ons Shoes RTS 4643 BROWN Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

but my size not available.. :-( Even the morning shoe of the day was not available for size-7

@iyengar
I have not used my coupon yet, just looking for a formal branded shoes for size 7.. any suggestions..

Anyone any 15-20% off or 1000-1500 off coupons for 5-6k purchase ? :p None of the coupons in last 2 pages seem to be working :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ohk .Found a 2000 off on purchase of 6000 on Khojguru. Bought 2 shoes worth 5k and 1.4k respectively for only 4.4k .Thats total 30% of discount :D Now the only thing is I wasn't very sure about my shoe size.. Its either 7 (euro 41) or 8(euro 42). The bata sandals that I wear are 7 no. whereas converse slippers are 8 no. Also I reffed to a few size charts and since my foot size is ~25.5cm (10 inches), it comes under Size 7 (EURO 41) in most charts. Just hoping that they fit me perefectly cause shipping back 2 pair of shoes will be a PITA.

Anyone else using size 7 shoes number can please confirm how long is their foot as per this method ,

Find Your Shoe Size - Step by Step Instructions for Measuring Your Feet to Find Your Shoe Size (just measure from the furthermost points at both ends )

FaH33m said:
Now the only thing is I wasn't very sure about my shoe size.. Its either 7 (euro 41) or 8(euro 42). The bata sandals that I wear are 7 no. whereas converse slippers are 8 no. Also I reffed to a few size charts and since my foot size is ~25.5cm (10 inches), it comes under Size 7 (EURO 41) in most charts. Just hoping that they fit me perefectly cause shipping back 2 pair of shoes will be a PITA.
FaH33M, if Bata 7 fits you properly, then I suppose 7 size for Indian or European brands should fit you fine. American brands with size 8 would fit you better. At least that is the case in my case.

Back