Yebhi.com coupons and deals

george101 said:
still you wont the same product for that price from retail shops!

i dont care as long as the product is in good condition, and that has been always the case

I agree with you though. My Puma sandals are top notch, very comfy and have no fading glue/leather or whatever. I think though the packaging is old, the product is top
notch. And for those prices, I'll retract my previous statement, they're pretty good. :)

I just bought these for my sister-
ADIDAS Womens Casual Black Orange Silver Backstrap Sandals 839631 | Yebhi.com
ADIDAS Mens Womens Casual White Ankle Sock Socks P 83659 | Yebhi.com

Together, 1067 Rs. I applied that 400 rs off coupon (thanks for sharing that fellas!) and it worked out to 674. Bargain. :D

Yebhi selling jewelery for Rs 1 and shipping charges Rs 45...So selected some 14 items and when selected checkout the Shipping charges was 45x14=630. Check the image

Spoke to their CC they are saying its company policy we cant help it. They have gone insane...whats the use of buying such item.....

Yebhi is lossing customer trust...

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

irfanlai said:
Yebhi selling jewelery for Rs 1 and shipping charges Rs 45...So selected some 14 items and when selected checkout the Shipping charges was 45x14=630. Check the image
Spoke to their CC they are saying its company policy we cant help it. They have gone insane...whats the use of buying such item.....

Yebhi is lossing customer trust...
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
seriously crazy,:S price of product 14rs and shipping 630rs??????

GV is provided in less than 48 hours. They provide two kinds of GV, one is unconditional for the actual amount you paid. This can be combined with any voucher. The second is conditional where they provide GV for the actual price of the item on the web, this is usually more as you would have used a voucher to buy the item. But this is a conditional GV and cannot be combined with other offers. Always take the conditional one if the discount was good :)

geturchiru said:
So, its better to get the gv or thats also the same headache?

once i also faced same problem that the product was defective and they cannot deliver,so they told same either to take gv or refund,as i applied 300/500 coupon i asked them what happens to that amount so they told that if i take gv they will add the amount i paid+300 and give and if i take refund i will get only amount paid then later when i talked to higher official i was given the option of gv or refund+another coupon code so i took the latter and got both refund also and a coupon of 300/500rs this way i can use it the way i like it.so i suggest if possible ask for refund with a coupon if that is not possible take the web price coupon as said above.

their refund process is very slow...and you have to continuously follow them up to get your gift voucher. It took me 10 days to get a refund gv. Also now they have started shipping with the worst courier ARAMEX whcih doesn't deliver on time adn requires follow up to get the product delivered. I told yebhi to ship via BD which they were doing before, and they said the courier is determined using an automated process. I told them it means your software is faulty. I have now stopped purchasing from yebhi.

^^

dude they are using Both bluedart and Aramex,

what they say about the automated stuff must be true, because

when i ordered 5 items to the same address, 3 went to aramex and 2 to Bluedart!

Aramex i had to go pick-up after the package being at their office for 3 days!

bluedart delivered it to my place on the 2nd day !

^^ yes BD rocks...aramex sucks as always. 16 out of 20 orders were shipped using BD ..now from last 4 orders they started using Aramex. I called their software faulty because they said the software chooses the best option from your order history which means the software should pick up BD right since 100% of the orders were shipped using BD before their so called automated software came into existence :)

They have also started with a new service via safexpress. It sucks even more, as you cannot track it. just have to wait for the shipment or call from the courier company.

My refund process was super quick...I called CC on 23rd, asked for cash refund as the jeans was out of stock and raised a ticket for the same...Then on the next day posted on their facebook page with compalint no and after an hour got a mail that the refund team processed it on 24th and money got credited on the same day..

Back