Yebhi.com coupons and deals

what you guys do .. when some things in your order shows " out of stock",
i have placed order for two pairs of shoes from them.. one pair is showing "Received fro warehouse" but another pair is showing "out of stock".
i don't wanna cancel it as i got good deal on those shoes after discount coupons (400 off on 1000).. some suggestion guys..

Ok returned some of my items and they received it. Now I asked Yebhi to refund the entire amount I paid via netbanking + the reverse shipping paid by me as a separate GV + the Rs 300 off 500 coupon that I used as another GV. I guess that is the right thing to. As the refund is only on the selling price...so on that voucher I can use any other running offers as well. Plus the 300 off 500 voucher that I used in the original order will be sent to me again :D

^^ which courier did you use?? i mean yebhi gives only RS100 refund for shipping rite??

wer you able to send it in 100 rs?

i tried sending an envelope to delhi via dtdc last week and they gave me a quote of 250 :(

and i took the safer way and send it via bluedart for 280 :p

hey guys, Need advice.
Ordered two pairs of shoes from yebhi on 26th june, Then on 27th June one pair showed out of stock and other pair showed received from warehouse.
So got a GV for out of stock shoes after repeated calls, ordered again after confirming from CC before and after placing the order that shoes are available.
Still no movement on my order status.. called them again and again... now they are giving some vague explanations...system down, defective stock and so on..
anyone knows CEO or Top officials mail-ids..

My latest exp with Yebhi..

I ordered 3 pair of slippers worth Rs.650 from yebhi (paid 350 after coupon). One of the item was out of stock so they offered me a GV worth Rs.200.

I again placed an order using this GV for 5 items from their indulgence offer.. And for 3 of them the status is "Out of stock". Again waiting for their call for the GV.. :)

I felt them polite and generous enough for dealing with customers, but it's their system that books order without checking the inventory..

^^exactly,
thats-why i want to get involved someone who can see the system f#ckups and is in-charge,who has the capacity and authority to take calls on these issues and get them resolved at root/system level.
So that these first level CC guys can be spared for senior officials mistakes.

I ordered the 2 quantities of addidas socks (3pairs each) , but received only 5 pairs in total :mad: out of the 6 I was supposed to receive.
I don't suspect the courier guy (Bluedart) as the main packet was not tempered with, but inside the socks package was opened and one of them removed and then again sealed using a different yellow colored tape. Any one can understand that one pair of socks has been stolen :mad:

So guys think twice before ordering anything from these yebhi cheaters.

I am trying contact them but getting thru their cc is a big task, sent 3-4 mails no reply as of now.
Planning to try the facebook /twitter way and see if I can get either my money or my socks back.

george101 said:
post in fb.. they will reply for sure

Yes did that yesterday, got an email from yebhi that a ticket has been logged for my complaint, now let me see how they resolve the issue.

Nowadays FB seems to be the only working optins, my previous 5-6 email/calls just were ignored by thsee guys.

^^ try calling the number which i had posted a few days back in the thread!
she is a team leader ! she can solve your issue, or atleast she is someone who will be ashamed if we bash them, unlike the CC staff!

Back