Yebhi.com coupons and deals

dont buy flippers slippers... the quality is so bad that in just 15 days it looks like an yr. old

yesterday met an accident due to it and almost broke my wrist ... slipped and landed on my wrist ... waiting for X-ray report now ... hope its not a fracture

feeling pain while holding mouse but could not resist visiting here

@kartikoli, Take care man :)

Lots of shoe polishes available

any ideas about those woly shoe cream in different colours? Whats its funda?

Validity will be just today i think, since its an anniversary offer!

avinashwarrier said:
@kartikoli, Take care man :)

Lots of shoe polishes available

any ideas about those woly shoe cream in different colours? Whats its funda?

Validity will be just today i think, since its an anniversary offer!
thanks bro ... got the reports and no fracture

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 152
Just bought this for myself-

adidas Men Casual Sports Backstrap Sandals L 39470 Dknavy Colred Steel | Yebhi.com

Had a gift voucher for Rs 650 (from a returned iMint transaction, so it's almost a coupon for me lol) so total price came to 1150.
And guys, I'd advise you to stay away from the real cheap Puma sandals on their website. I got one and boy, it was terrible. It was simply so darn ugly looking, I called CC and told them I didn't like it at all and he got it reverse picked. So avoid those Puma sandals, unless you are very sure of how it would look on your feet! :)

Dazzle on your wedding day! To make it special for you we are giving you a promo code of Rs 1000.

Valid on a minimum buy of Rs 15000.

Your promo code is "PC1613202HM2" valid till Sunday (25th September 2011)

I have ordered this PUMA Men Women Casual Sandals 91112206 | Yebhi.com
Is it crap? You ordered this?? Let me know so that I can cancel the order. Thanks.

JT_daniel said:
Just bought this for myself-

adidas Men Casual Sports Backstrap Sandals L 39470 Dknavy Colred Steel | Yebhi.com

Had a gift voucher for Rs 650 (from a returned iMint transaction, so it's almost a coupon for me lol) so total price came to 1150.
And guys, I'd advise you to stay away from the real cheap Puma sandals on their website. I got one and boy, it was terrible. It was simply so darn ugly looking, I called CC and told them I didn't like it at all and he got it reverse picked. So avoid those Puma sandals, unless you are very sure of how it would look on your feet! :)

coolworld said:
I have ordered this PUMA Men Women Casual Sandals 91112206 | Yebhi.com
Is it crap? You ordered this?? Let me know so that I can cancel the order. Thanks.

Yes mate, I got those exact ones, except they were orange instead of blue. They cover your last two toes and look horrifically bad. Just that model is so terribly designed, that I'm never going to buy Puma sandals again. :/

Its not just my foot, it looked terrible when my sister (almost my foot size) and my dad (again almost my foot size) wore it. I wouldn't recommend those!

Back