Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Code not working, tried to get a Casio Watch with it but got error "Code can not be used with combo offers, shoe of the day and cloth of the day". But the watch wasn't in any combo.

humans said:
Code not working, tried to get a Casio Watch with it but got error "Code can not be used with combo offers, shoe of the day and cloth of the day". But the watch wasn't in any combo.

I m getting same error for majority of products.

Only some shoes above 3k are eligible for discouonts !!!

mk151 said:
Yebhi has increased prices by nearly 10-30% on majority of products... So effective 50% discount goes down to 20-30%.

this is true, loose business ethics, not good for long term, it should be real and not a fake hype discount. Last week their prices were almost 400-500 less in each shoe and today they discount it 1000 and prices up by 500 in each, its so lame, for me yebhi is dead.

yebhi discount coupon are available every other day.

there is no business ethics, one day the price will be low next day it will be high for the same product,

so you can never be sure if you have paid the best price for the product.

giving discount coupon everyday is just to attract customers.

i have stopped buying from yebhi because of this uncertain price issue.

the way yebhi change its price everyday even the 2nd hand garments retailer on footpath also does not change its price that way.

You can still get good deals. Which is why they are afloat. They need to meet their expenses too and earn a living out of this business. You are not going to get LOWER than cost prices for everything right?? And variable prices is a given, these days. All sellers vary their prices according to cost and logistics.

With threads like these, you can get a FINE deal on some stuff. I have bought some crazy stuff from all over the internet at mad prices. Sometimes with yebhi, you can also get the same. Just keep looking. Internet purchases are for convenience and sometimes you manage to get it lower than brick and mortar stores if you look hard.

And this thread is a fine way to start..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just used the thousand rupee coupon by the way, to get these:

Adidas Men Women Sports Laced Running Walking Jogging Shoes G 04065 | Yebhi.com

Not bad for 1799

dantool said:
yebhi has started a Tv campaign in a big way, guess the lower prices are not sustainable considering the increase in advertising budget.

its gonna be like ebay now... no more flat off coupons , will be coming up with 5% or 10% coupons...

@rhlravi have you bought any of the mobile you mentioned at that price from yebhi by using this coupon??????????

the coupon does not work on mobiles, at least check before you post anything.

if they start giving 1000rs off on 2000rs mobile they will go bankrupt in no time.

Back