Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Just bought a Nike T90, ordered a couple of days back received it today! Shoes look good, but the thing was the size description! On the site it was given Size 9 but when i got it on the box it was written Size 10. I was a bit taken aback by this. But anyhow, the shoes fit my feet and I'm overall happy with the deal i got! Nike T90 Lasers for 2045 isn't a bad deal at all!

whenever i add a product in shipping card...it asks me to confirm the shipping address and comes back to the same screen adn when i click on proceed to pay....again it keeps on asking me to confirm address and screen toggles between two..!!

where to put the coupon and finalise it? looking to buy philips hq912 shaver !!

That Philips Shaver is out of stock and hence it keeps coming back to same screen instead of going to payment. Whenever you add a product in the cart and if it is highlighted in cream color(like below) then that means its Out of Stock :)

[attachment=10539:17477.attach]

swapyworld said:
whenever i add a product in shipping card...it asks me to confirm the shipping address and comes back to the same screen adn when i click on proceed to pay....again it keeps on asking me to confirm address and screen toggles between two..!!

where to put the coupon and finalise it? looking to buy philips hq912 shaver !!

Attachments

• yebhi.JPG
    yebhi.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 135
Back