Yebhi.com coupons and deals

i can confirm that reve dore is fake guys .

99 bucks right? I'm sure it wouldn't matter much then
<

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flat 20% off on yebhi on selected items[/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer Validity Period: 1st January 2012- 31st March 2012. [/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only for [/font][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]ICICI[/font][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif] Customers.[/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valid above 1000/- except Electronics, Appliances, Combo offers and Real Jewellery.[/font]

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Use promo code [/font]PC1693284BKF

Why do they have such huge discounts on PUMA only for so many times a year...
<

I guess they get OLD rejected stock of Puma from all over the world and dump it here.

I have ordered around 10 puma items at different times using 50% discount. have had to return half of them as they were too old (more than 3 years sometimes) and some with defects also! have a 50% discount coupon valid till 15 Feb but dont want to buy and return defective products again.

#Harpy.eagle I bought one long back in a clearance sale, not a great experience. However, I would blame it on the clearance sale rather than their stock. I think right now they have good stock

How good is there return policy ?? I know, returning & getting refund is itself a hectic task, but does it goes with ease with yebhi or not ?? Any good/bad experiences ??

I am very tempted to buy a pair of puma,...
<

wtf...on main page, its showing the size is available, but when added to cart, it says the item is not available
<

btw, the new puma 50%off code is: PUMA50

i have a Yebhi.com gift voucher for Rs. 681.5 valid till 15 Feb from a refund, can trade for Rs 670 if someone wants. (PS: im not making any profit out of this, just dont want to get into a fight with them for giving cheque)

Back