Yebhi.com coupons and deals

@lll_aritra_lll , i checked that item yesterday, but it was out of stock

Previously it is shown as in stock, but once you try to make the payment, you can't do it

^^ I reason I doubt that when abroad also, we used to get great deals (30-70%) on brands like D&G, Versace, cK, Bvlgari. These were in reputed showrooms which I am sure will never sell substandard items and so if they can make profit so can our indian retailers

^^ I reason I doubt that when abroad also, we used to get great deals (30-70%) on brands like D&G, Versace, cK, Bvlgari. These were in reputed showrooms which I am sure will never sell substandard items and so if they can make profit so can our indian retailers

A while ago I had a word with a dealer I know here as well as in Dubai. Jist was anything that India gets (excluding shoppers stop, lifestyle, etc) comes from Thailand or Dubai, and they specialize in making fakes which are diluted with alcohol and one would not realize it until its too late.

So if Yebhi has a good source, then kudos to them, else even they wouldn't know its a fake. Its not like they open every bottle and check now is it?!

We can't say any thing about the originality of the products of yebhi. Because i have purchased about 20 items from this site.Ranging from kids apparel,shoes to some home appliances.Initially every thing was too good to believe, that too in India!.But now a days it is really getting pathetic in terms of quality of the products, speed with which they used to respond with the delivery of the products (all were shipped with bluedart) and etc.

But now a days they are shipping in the speed post, in spite of my request to send them using bluedart. last week i received the shoe for my kid was of completely sub standard quality and that too it took 10 days via speed post.Last but not the least, I ordered a room heater with blower (orpat), again shipped through speed post. For the tracking ID which i received it was showing that after 5 days it got delivered to some other address. after that I have been calling them as to whereabouts of the parcel. Some CC fellow argued that I only received the item and few said they will get back within 48 hrs and they din't.yesterday they called me and said, the parcel handling boy lost the parcel and they want to refund.

So just be carefull, i think they have started compromising on every aspects except from issuing hell lot of coupons!

I got the flipflops, with OK quality but took over a weak to deliver. but their facebook customer response is quick and good. now, according the perfume, you can't find anything about leve dore in website. but the fragnance tone is similer to leve dore m01, so it ought to be fake. no math required. and also one person who recieved it, said it is made in india.

@lll_aritra_lll , i checked that item yesterday, but it was out of stock

Previously it is shown as in stock, but once you try to make the payment, you can't do it

I ordered it yesterday around 10 o clock, then i cancelled it. I was surprised that their customer service was active on facebook at 10' O clock

they have 24X7 service .

will update the genuineness of the perfume once I receive .....

do you guys know that cosmetics has got more than 50% of margin on the MRP
<

it was 90% OFF
<

its not genuine confirmed. because there is a brand reve, but they make d'or not dore, and thats too a women's perfume. but the fragnance note is similer to le reve m01, and it also has a lebel as m01. its uniquely original imitation
<

i have also confirmed it in another forum, by people who recieved it

I also got a 300 off on 1200. I just want to confirm can we make 2-3 item purchase in a single cart to be total amount of 1200 or 1300. Will then this coupon be valid ??

the perfume versace womens that I purchased few days back got delivered today , and I can confirm that its 100% original ......... the fragrance is concentrated and it lasts like 4-5 hours .

went to lifestyle to confirm the samething and found it exactly the same
<

I placed order with the 99bucks perfume to check its originality , but amount got debited from my account and payment not confirmed in yebhi . I gave them the CCAVENUE transaction number .

If you return the product in their 30 day money back gurantee scheme, do they refund your money back to your CC/bank A/C or they give you gift voucher of equal amount with a minimum purchase value?

Back