Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

iyengar said:
This is total BS.. just a moment beore this code was working and now i get this error

"Apply Promotion Code/ Discount Voucher:Discount Coupons and Promotion Codes will not be accepted while our 100% Cash Back offer is on. The offer will expire on Nov 10th"

What a way to RIP us now.

ebro

you can use the discount code now. they seem to have sorted it out.

The deal of the day was a good buy if we could again get the same for Rs 644/-
Last time they had put the same shoe on the deal of the day wiith 40 perc coupon on adidas.
I guess now they wont make the same mistakes again.
:)

rocker123 said:
The deal of the day was a good buy if we could again get the same for Rs 644/-

Last time they had put the same shoe on the deal of the day wiith 40 perc coupon on adidas.

I guess now they wont make the same mistakes again.

:)
dude they still must have made money on the deal there are no free meals....

i have a 101 rs off coupon.. can exchange it with a ebay 10% or more off coupon.. anyone intd.. reply fast... gonna expire tonite...

@zopeon Enjoy buddy :)

Here goes more coupon :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Coupon 1000 is printed wrong. It's Rs. 1000/- Off on purchase of Rs. 4000/- or above in single order. Verified it on bigshoebazaar.

hey guys where do i enter theses coupon codes . there seems to be no box of any kind..:huh:
im looking everywhere here in the cart..:S

@ShAD0W On the payment mode selection page. Just after the table of total amount shown.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok here goes the text format for those who can't see the snapshot :)

1. 15% off across the store : PC1002653KAE

2. Rs. 500/- off on purchase of Rs. 2500/- abd avobe in single order : PC1002650L73

3. Rs. 1000/- off on purchase of Rs. 4000/- and avobe in single order : PC10026519OF

4. Rs. 2000/- off on purchase of Rs. 6000/- or avobe in single order : PC1002652MP5

NB : THE COUPONS WILL BE VALID TILL 6th NOVEMBER, ONLY FOR FIRST 1000 USERS.

Hi How much time does it take for them to ship it to you after payment confirmation?

thanks

I ordered friday midnight, shipped on monday and received on Tuesday. All in original packing.

zopeon said:
Hi How much time does it take for them to ship it to you after payment confirmation?

thanks

Back