Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

If anybody has snapdeal coupons left plzz gimme one..

\ koovs.. 17th was the expiring date.. :XXX 3 coupons wasted.. missed it by an hour aahhhh!! 100 rs wasted..

Use Promo Code PC1102788DCH to get Rs. 450/- OFF on purchase above Rs. 1000/-

Offer valid till 19th Dec. Can be used multiple times.

HoliC said:
If anybody has snapdeal coupons left plzz gimme one..

\ koovs.. 17th was the expiring date.. :XXX 3 coupons wasted.. missed it by an hour aahhhh!! 100 rs wasted..
expired? today is the last day...

^^^ multiple times ??? btw the discounted price on the tshirt was the mrp of the tshirt thats what i found out these BSB guys r trying to fool us lol

Holy shit.. i thought it's 17th.. actually **Expires 17 Dec 10, 12:04 AM**
Loss of flat Rs.29 .. me sad.. :(

krishnandu said:
I guess it should be Euro 44 (Mens 10). Best is to measure the size in CM with a scale, then find the closest one(in upper limit).
Update: got the Puma shoes with 35% discount coupon. Size 10 fits me perfect and the quality is good. I visited inorbit, though the shoes of my choice and size were nowhere in the mall, i tried size 9 of a similar style puma shoe and got the idea :bleh:

Unbelievable service from BSB. I ordered them on tue 14dec at ~2:45 pm and got them on wed 15dec at 11:25am. delivery less than 24hrs air by airmail. Amazing. have wore them today in office :)

Thanks folks for your help. Cheers :clap:

Malique said:
Update: got the Puma shoes with 35% discount coupon. Size 10 fits me perfect and the quality is good. I visited inorbit, though the shoes of my choice and size were nowhere in the mall, i tried size 9 of a similar style puma shoe and got the idea :bleh:

Unbelievable service from BSB. I ordered them on tue 14dec at ~2:45 pm and got them on wed 15dec at 11:25am. delivery less than 24hrs air by airmail. Amazing. have wore them today in office :)

Thanks folks for your help. Cheers :clap:
Congo :)

Enjoy buddy :D

^^ The shoe is shown for 4950/- (lol)
And then after discount it is for 1299/-
Go to any of the malls near you, there would be dozens of shoes having the same design for approx 1000/-
Even if you apply the 450 off coupon, still not worth a buy.

^ its a goodyear Welted pure leather shoe as per description , i think these r hand made shoes , designs might be same as any 1000 shoe in the malls but not in quality i think....

this looks a notch superior to me

update : i ordered one for 849/- after 450 discount , if i dont like it , i ll get the refund , no problems in that ,lets see wat actually it is .... :p

^^ red tape ones or lee cooper , u can get it in that range after applying 450 off coupon

Just ordered the usi sweatshirt, sandals and shoes..

can anybody comment on the quality of USi clothes ???

IF i dont like any product what is the return policy ??

Last day today to use promo code PC1102788DCH to get Rs. 450/- OFF on purchase above Rs. 1000/-

Can be used multiple times. :)

^ Does it work on Combo offers,'coz tried it yesterday with Red Tape + Lotto + Flippers offers, and it said 'it has expired'?

Otaku said:
^ Does it work on Combo offers,'coz tried it yesterday with Red Tape + Lotto + Flippers offers, and it said 'it has expired'?
Yes, it works. I ordered one combo 2 days ago and Its working even today (just checked 2 minutes ago). Funny thing is when I use google chrome it says this coupon can not be used with combo offers but it works with firefox. :D

Back