Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Anyone got a spare gift voucher and willing to share. Kindly PM me. I need to get something around 2K, there are no discount coupons now...

Do u need Gift Voucher or Discount Coupon. The last time I checked discount coupons are not valid untill Republic day

You are right...I am looking at any spare Gift vouchers... :)

sg3707 said:
Do u need Gift Voucher or Discount Coupon. The last time I checked discount coupons are not valid untill Republic day

Alright those all who bought the reebok sweatshirt for 350..

Can you comment on the thickness of the shirt ???? Mine is really really thin..

Thanks//

BTW - manufacturing date of the sweatshirt was july 2007... that is why 75% off..

same here. its not thin. Its micro thin! and they call it a pullover/sweater! dont know why! and beleive me we paid much more for it. Its a total rip-off by BSB. I'm never going to order again from them. The product quality sucks big time.
And moreover it was looks it seems like that this tshrt was kept in dust for years and they've sold it to us now.

I was about to buy one. But because of Prior experience with BSB found that if it's price is toooo low then it's quality is also toooooo low.

i just bought a pair of shoes which were very cheap on BSB

and were looking good in pictures and by the pictures it appears that they were leather shoes

but when they arrived what i see is some synthetic rubber crap.

so beware check description carefully before buying anything online

I bought Aiva Sandals.. In description it was clearly mentioned that they are made of "Pure Leather".. what I received was made of plastic and rubber.. Total crap..

My experience with branded one's was better though..

Back