Yebhi.com coupons and deals

got a levis and another tee for just 824 using the 1200 coupon. Thanks for the info guys:)
So the tees would be first quality right.? Dont want to end up with ones rejected due to minor defects. Usually how long do they take to deliver. Paid through net banking.

They ship through BlueDart Priority, DarkAngel, so it normally comes in 1 working day for me. From Delhi to Hyderabad that is.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rohitgaur said:
^^^Sorry Bro, Lemme know if you want them badly....can sacrifice :)) Will ship them to you once I get Em through aramex delayed (TM)...

LOL! No problem man, thank you for your kind offer (and subsequent withdrawal :D) anyway!

Rockfella said:
Blanca shoes are also great quality. I got 2 pairs worth Rs. 2200 for Rs.600 - Rs. 700 each. Nice finish, good build and comfortable. Obviously i bought from Yebhi.
along with blanka HITS shoes quality is awesome

dont buy provogue shoe .... didnt liked it after ordering

I want to know about the style 517 of Levis ! :s Is is boot-cut/slim or straight-comfort fit .. Yebhi never mentions it (exactly) in any of its listings !

bbthumbhealer said:
I want to know about the style 517 of Levis ! :s Is is boot-cut/slim or straight-comfort fit .. Yebhi never mentions it (exactly) in any of its listings !

517 is boot-cut. L517 would be low boot-cut.

Back