Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Latest Joke from Yebhi.com

After more than 10 days of blatant lies and total chaos ... finally they decided they cannot deliver at my location which is in the heart of gurgaon

As for the status update it shows both refund initiated and shipment

Finally order was cancelled and now i have to chase up with these guys for refund ....

Amazing painful and mental torture the experience has been ...

1st time any reference from Techenclave has been such as horrible experience ... Buyers Beware

Dex@ter said:
Latest Joke from Yebhi.com

After more than 10 days of blatant lies and total chaos ... finally they decided they cannot deliver at my location which is in the heart of gurgaon

As for the status update it shows both refund initiated and shipment

Finally order was cancelled and now i have to chase up with these guys for refund ....

Amazing painful and mental torture the experience has been ...

1st time any reference from Techenclave has been such as horrible experience ... Buyers Beware

Sorry to hear that, but you are right, while I got my phone, I am willing to pay that extra 3-4K for the peace of mind of buying from a better retailer.

Yebhi's standards have dropped drastically ever since they diversified into clothes and accessories. The very things they were doing right when dealing just in shoes - prompt follow up, quick dispatch through reputed courier, useful discounts, customer friendly approach - all of them have gone for a toss. I mean Bluedart to Quantium is a major drop in itself. Refunds take about 3 weeks now as opposed to a couple of days earlier.

Quantium Couriers are a piece of absolute trash. Bluedart Express always delivered to my house in 1 working day flat and this stupid Quantium couriers took 8 days (!) to get it to my house, that too they delivered it to me after I called them up repeatedly over 2 days. Oh and their tracking is a joke, it never updated and it is buggy to say the least.

Yebhi has become worse. I remember just a few months ago when everything used to be so smooth. They delivered an Adidas shoe for my brother, which, quality wise, would've NEVER passed any Adidas standards. It is just plain terrible. He's even doubting if it's an original! :(

Problem was, I ordered it online for him, sent it to Madurai where his wife was staying. She left for London in a week to Join my brother in London, so I never saw the shoe. When it reached him, he says they are terrible and are almost falling apart. Unfortunately, I can't even send it back to Yebhi now.

I'm personally done with that site. They've expanded, but at the cost of their quality.

^ Guess they are trying to ape Flipkart

Yeah, this Quatium courier service is terrible. The last time I ordered from Yebhi they shipped two items through Aramex and one through Quantium. The Aramex one came the next day while the Quatium one took 5 days. if they are going to continue with Quantium then it's goodbye Yebhi for me.

guys be reasonable we cant expect top class service on the price we par [after discount]

the simple fact is we gat what we pay [pay high amt. for a product and we get first preference ]

Ordered a Bag on 4 Oct, Not yet Received. While checking the aramex Airway bill number I found its on Hold.

One of the worst online sites which i have noticed.!

I have good experience so far. Never had any trouble regarding delivery of order or refund. Once they surprised me with lightning speed delivery. I ordered a sunglasses at 2200 hrs and courier guy was at my door step the very next day in the morning. It was delivered buy their own courier service like Flipkart. Now a days I am getting all items via their own courier service only. Maximum days they took was one week to deliver my order.

I've had good experience with them so far too.Never tried ordering their new additions like mobile phones or perfumes but i have ordered my share of shoes,slippers,socks and other accessories and they were of good quality.Shipping has not been a trouble either..i always got them within 5 business days.

yebhi, I have placed 63 orders till date with yebhi, and i have received every single item i have ordered!

but have faced problems with 17 orders!

and when a problem comes, its a real headache for 3-4 days! as they have a real incompetent CC, even when they know, the mistake is at their part, they argue! Once i argued with a woman for 20 mins and i ended up throwing my phone exasperated !
Thankfully, all my orders will be shipped via BD only as i had said if they cant ship via bd, Cancel my order!

I too used to get via BD/DTDC..They changed the courier service recently to quantium..did you order recently and got via BD.

They shipped my order 3 days back the next day of placing but have no clue of the location of it!!

I had got items last week in BD!

Will order a sweatshirt tomo , had bought one last month for bro and He loved it and even i loved it :p

so I need one :p

Will say which courier they are using tomo !

kartikoli said:
guys be reasonable we cant expect top class service on the price we par [after discount]

the simple fact is we gat what we pay [pay high amt. for a product and we get first preference ]

Dude ... they are giving higher discount to promote their site and this is a business call ....

Selling at lower price does not automatically qualify for shoddy performance ... they claim for 48 hrs shipment and what not

Incase they cannot deliver , let their SLA be a shoddy one and then they can quote low prices ... What they do is cheating

net said:
^^ SLA is service lease agreement, they arent providing any service at all :D its a product.

Delivery of a product counts as a service . They're not only selling a product, they're entering a SLA with their customers to deliver it within a specific time-frame when an online purchase is made.

Back