Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Started Resident Evil: Revelations (PC).

When it comes to horror titles I don't have an immensely strong stomach so lets see how far I can go with this one, LoL!

Started Infamous 1 on PS3. Didn't like too much at first but after playing for a while have started to enjoy. Playing as the good guy. Not sure if I am missing out on some fun which might come by playing as the bad guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1413874244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Started Resident Evil: Revelations (PC).

When it comes to horror titles I don't have an immensely strong stomach so lets see how far I can go with this one, LoL!
Had played Dead Space 2 and man it was really scary at times.

Last edited:
Started Infamous 1 on PS3. Didn't like too much at first but after playing for a while have started to enjoy. Playing as the good guy. Not sure if I am missing out on some fun which might come by playing as the bad guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1413874244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had played Dead Space 2 and man it was really scary at times.

Oh yes, Dead Space is one of most atmospheric games for sure! I was planning to try and give Evil Within a shot but all the gore in the game from what I've seen in the gameplay videos is making me think twice.

Oh yes, Dead Space is one of most atmospheric games for sure! I was planning to try and give Evil Within a shot but all the gore in the game from what I've seen in the gameplay videos is making me think twice.
I did read the the reviews but somehow survival horror is just not my forte. Scarce ammo is one of the most frustrating things I feel while playing a game now-a-days as I rarely get time for long gaming sessions.

Thoughts? Worth the Money?

I actually quite enjoyed playing through the SP campaign of the game. Is nicely made and came across as a well polished and solid FPS title. Since I hadn't played a FPS game in quite a while it was a welcome change. The weapons are great and the sound in this game is top notch, almost made my walls crumble while playing through the firefights on my 5.1 setup. The graphics department is nice and detailed but wasn't something that made my jaw drop.

If your not going to indulge in the MP part of the game then I agree 3.8k is a steep price tag, I say you could wait it out and grab a copy once the price comes down a notch. I went the "bad boy" way and got the *ahem* version of the game since I'm not a big MP person and enjoy my SP journeys more. :)

Back