Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

50 hours into Persona 5. Really sucks you in. My first turn based JRPG, and I inadvertently may have set a very high bar for myself. Been quite some time since a game drew me in like this. If you have a PS4, do get it. Sony puts a lot of care and thought in their exclusives.

Completed Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PC) - All 50 Main Missions and 157 Side Missions.

Undoubtedly one of the largest games I have tackled this year. I'm an ardent fan of stealth games and stuck to it, giving this epic time. One of those games that leaves you with a great feeling when you plan and execute to complete missions, being a shadow. Sure would have loved more locations in-game and most of the side missions felt awfully hackneyed but the main missions kept me hooked.

Last edited:
Finished Uncharted 3 (7.5/10)

The biggest drawback for this game was the standards that its predecessors have set for it. The graphics were amazing considering it runs on a 10 year old hardware(PS3). However, I was slightly underwhelmed with the storyline. Good play nevertheless.

Next up on my PS3: Destiny or God of War 3 :D

Just finished Divinity Original Sin 2. great great game. Have started again with a slightly different set of characters but at a higher difficulty. Lets see how it goes. For anyone who liked dragon age, this should be on the to play list.

Going back to cities skylines for a bit

Phantasmagoria
A good b grade horror movie sorry game. But beware this game has issues in chapter 7 middle, the game's save most probably got corrupted. I was getting black screen thus saw the ending in youtube. Also the saving system in chapter 7 is very bad many people have the same complain. Otherwise its a good point & click game.

Completed Call of duty 3. Still a good looking game with nice music. Apart from few bugs, some bad dialogues & and some stupid unnecessary levels (to increase the playtime) overall this is a good game. If you have played call of duty 2 then you wont miss much.

You playing on PS3 or PS4?
You might be a little underwhelmed since you completed Uncharted 2 recently.

PS3 - though I got PS4 recently, I had Uncharted series (PS3) with me for close to two years without playing it :(

Yeah, I have read upon underwhelmed part. I think, I will just get around with this version to start Uncharted 4 on PS4.

Completed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

Sweet, sweet FPS and loved soaking the enemies with bullets and beams! Played a FPS title like this after quite a while which made it all the more enjoyable.

Will never forget this epic sequence... (WARNING: Heavy Spoiler... Do not watch if you have not completed the game!)

Completed What remains of edith finch.
An awesome stylish unique game. I can say one of the best games I have played after a long time.This game is a tragedy & a well made one . In short some of the stories wont make sense if taken literally but are good to listen to. If you have liked firewatch the you will love this one too.

Completed Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
I strongly oppose the IGN's rating & would support the gamespot's rating with this one. This is a very underrated game, yes it has bad story, bad voice acting & few glitches & bugs but overall its a good game. The game is boring at first but give it sometime the game really picks up from ACT II. The game looks good & also it has nice gameplay. If you want to play a casual sniper based game then this game is for you.

Back