Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Done with Saints Row: The Third. Started off with Battlefield 3 for SP & Trine 2 on the co-op end. Also, completed Catwoman's DLC.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Done with Saints Row: The Third. Started off with Battlefield 3 for SP & Trine 2 on the co-op end. Also, completed Catwoman's DLC.

How did you played specific sections of catwoman there is one at the start but how to play remains?

dinjo said:
How did you played specific sections of catwoman there is one at the start but how to play remains?

If you have completed the main storyline, her missions should be selectable from the main menu itself. Since my save game was erased, I got a 78% save from the internet, which fortunately had Catoman's missions completed as well. So I directly played her storyline, with alternate costumes. :D

Come to think of it, you need to get a save which has her missions completed. If you're using your old save, which probably didn't have the DLC unlocked at that point, you won't be able to skip to that part directly.

Completed Catherine , Started Golden Eye Reloaded completely surprised by the game the last bond game was pathetic

Sarath_ said:
Ace combat :-( too expensive

PS3 or pc?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

X360. Unfortunately, Ace Combat series never made it to PC. BTW, did you complete NFS: The Run?

Finally vacations that too a month long...:clap: :eek:hyeah: :) :clapping: :bounce: :yahoo:

Will begin/continue Skyrim in 3-4 days ...Damn im too excited for this game...was a tough time to refrain from playing it during the exams

after i finish ACR and BAA :batman:

and some :2guns: MW3

and :Car3: - NFS Run

So this vacation i will be :Comp10:

And after the results :Comp3:

:Comp9:

Completed Scott Pilgrim V/S The World and it was fan-ta-bulous! True 80's style brawler, with a superb soundtrack. The last boss battle was a b**ch, but gaining the "Bionic Arm" upgrade proved to be a blessing. :p

Loaded Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled next for co-op. :D

EDIT: Done with Turtles in an hours time. :p Added Unbound Saga and currently on it's last level in co-op.

EDIT 2: Completed Unbound Saga. Turned out to be a surprisingly decent game and the ending was dam funny.

Completed Uncharted 2 finally. Clocked in at 8:57:46.

Great game, one of the best game's i've had the joy of playing on my PS3!

Very happy that i didn't have to use any walkthrough!

9/10 from me.

Completed:
KillZone 3

In Progress
Saints Row III
Batman Arkham City
Skyrim
Heavy Rain

Ethan_Hunt said:
Completed Scott Pilgrim V/S The World and it was fan-ta-bulous! True 80's style brawler, with a superb soundtrack. The last boss battle was a b**ch, but gaining the "Bionic Arm" upgrade proved to be a blessing. :p
Loaded Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled next for co-op. :D
EDIT: Done with Turtles in an hours time. :p Added Unbound Saga and currently on it's last level in co-op.

Ah! Both are such timepass games, I think I've completed TMNT twice now (2 more to go). And am 1-2 levels into Scott Pilgrim.

quixand said:
Ah! Both are such timepass games, I think I've completed TMNT twice now (2 more to go). And am 1-2 levels into Scott Pilgrim.

Absolutely! I specially loved Scott Pilgrim, as it had a very balanced difficulty, an good upgrade system, leveling up was fun and variety in boss battles. For co-op, these games are the best. Are you playing it solo or co-op?

dinjo said:
Done with golden eye reloaded nice shooter.

Not sure what to play now

Are you done with Skyrim? There's no way in hell you are completing the game if you play it the way it is meant to be played! :p

new to gaming :yahoo: so list is not even 1 % of Ethan , Gannu or others :bleh: .

PC :
Prince of persia : trilogy
GTA ( all except gta4 )

PS3 :
just completed my first game. Tomb raider : Legend

Anniversary ongoing. :gunsmile:

P.S : Daym !! anniversary is boring ( IMO ) . No fights and just puzzles . and the puzzles suck my brain out. :S.

next on list is uncharted :clap:

Gannu said:
Are you done with Skyrim? There's no way in hell you are completing the game if you play it the way it is meant to be played! :p

No not yet I'm taking Skyrim slowly i only play it when I'm free for whole day.

Started Trine 2 looks so magical.

Adding Castle Crashers to the XBLA list.

EDIT: Completed Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and it was awesome. The final battle was a pain in the ass (and my wrist :p). A notch below Ace Combat 6, but certainly one of the most exhilarating and adrenaline pumping arcade flight action game out there.

Completed GTA IV.
Missions were of course better and polished than its predecessors but story and climax wise i would still rate vice city at top even san andreas had a nice climax.Other than this it was a brilliant game.

[>] - Now Playing

[>] Batman Arkham City

[>] TES V: Skyrim

Progress

[+] Trine 2

[+] Sonic Generations

[-] Batman Arkham Asylum Second playthrough

Angry Birds

Angry Birds Rio

Amnesia- The Dark Descent

Age of Empires III

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood