Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Yup. FO4 blew me away since it was my first RPG but then after playing previous fallouts , I remember the previous fallout stories more than FO4 visuals. bay harbor DLC was good but FO:NV is bae

Finished Gears of War 4. 100 GB space created. Very underwhelming ending. But the visuals, damn! One of the best looking games out there for PC now.

Finished Gears of War 4. 100 GB space created. Very underwhelming ending. But the visuals, damn! One of the best looking games out there for PC now.

I was about to say don't uninstall it. I am downloading it right now and we could have played the multiplayer :/

Had stopped TW 3 sometime back (read Nov 2015) due to poor frame rates. Just upgraded my PC over the weekend, updated the game to the latest patch from GOG and viola, i don't remember a thing about the controls and the story line :mad:. Solution - Started the game form the beginning ;). All settings at ultra. Looks awesome on my Dell ultrasharp 2515H.
Almost done with COD Black Ops 3. Pretty tame compared to the previous versions.
Just bought Sniper Elite 4. Starting with it today. Anybody here played it?

Finally finished Dragon age inquisition after approx 100 hrs. Good for the most part but a lot of side quests felt repetitive.
Started The order 1886. Heard that it's more like a visual novel so I'm going in with less expectations.

Downloaded 42 gigs of Sniper Elite 4 yesterday and fired it up at ultra :). Decent graphics and excellent game play. I only played for 15 mins though. I have always loved the "bullet view" in this game series and this didn't disappoint. BTW, anybody have For Honor/Wildlands coupon code to sell?? COD WW2 preorder 4.4k :(

5 missions completed in Sniper Elite 4. Damn, these missions are long if you complete all side quests. About 8 more to go i think. Finished 2 missions in Phantom Pain. Downloaded Andromeda and Wildlands yesterday. Wildlands looks stunning. Anybody played Co-Op in wildlands?

Completed the whole game in co-op. Game is kind of ok. But things get repetitive soon.
It is fun to play with the 3 AI team mates too.
Been playing with AI in extreme difficulty. Have played some 8 hours and completed 2 territories finishing all side missions. You are right about the quests being too repetitive. What irks me most is the repetitive dialogues. I am sick of my character giving me the same dialogue every time I mark some supply for rebel pickup. Also, the ballistics are kind of messed up. Bullets travel too slowly I think.

Been playing with AI in extreme difficulty. Have played some 8 hours and completed 2 territories finishing all side missions. You are right about the quests being too repetitive. What irks me most is the repetitive dialogues. I am sick of my character giving me the same dialogue every time I mark some supply for rebel pickup. Also, the ballistics are kind of messed up. Bullets travel too slowly I think.

:p
Wait till you reach the media luna area.. The SAM sites will become a PITA..
Even though they are destructible, they will regenerate when you visit the place again..
However dodging the missiles using a helicopter was quite fun..

Back