Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Ravinder Dhillon

Disciple
Whoa man. You guys are such completionists.
My list would be about 500 games ( Steam/Origin/GoG/Uplay and Xbox ) almost all of them incomplete, and Dota 2 which is not letting me complete them.

Jc36

Adept
Finished Mass Effect 2, all members alive, saved the whole crew, phew. Screwed up a bit and didn't complete a loyalty mission before the last mission, had to do some tweaking to keep everyone alive. https://i.imgur.com/n4QCEnA.jpg This flowchart greatly helped. Now to mop up one DLC and off to ME3!

Jc36

Adept
Finished Life is Strange. Telltale can churn out game after game on blockbuster labels but this one game from Square takes the cake.

vigilante

Adept
Finished The last of us on PS3. Probably my last game on this console before I move on to PS4. The game deserves all the praises that I have read over the years. The game was more about the relationships and surviving than mowing down zombies. And here I was thinking what more could another game with zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic setting could offer. Hats off to Naughty dog.
Now, back to finishing off Dues Ex human revolution on PC so that I can start with South Park: Stick of truth.

Black_Hawk

Veteran
Completed Inside (PC).

Another masterfully designed, monochromatic gem by Playdead.

I have played Limbo, Deadlight, Contrast, and now this. Anymore recommendations for such sidescrollers?

Jc36

Adept
All Dragon Age Inquisition DLCs completed, Hakkon, Descent and Trespasser. Now the long wait for DA 4.

vigilante

Adept
All Dragon Age Inquisition DLCs completed, Hakkon, Descent and Trespasser. Now the long wait for DA 4.
How many hours spent? My cousin has a PS4 copy. Can I play this without playing the earlier ones? I don't have a nig RPG appetite (Had left skyrim after around 15 hrs getting lost in side quests).

Finished Dues Ex Human revolution - Director's cut (PC). Solid 8.5/10 The choose your play style gameplay was implemented perfectly. I played as a pacifist hacker.

Jc36

Adept
How many hours spent? My cousin has a PS4 copy. Can I play this without playing the earlier ones? I don't have a nig RPG appetite (Had left skyrim after around 15 hrs getting lost in side quests).

161 hours. Mostly because I take far too much time with my games and explore every bit of the map, and this game has some quite large maps. The main game has quite a bit of filler content, if you ignore those you can finish it within 40-50 hrs. The DLCs are very streamlined, took about 10-15 hours to complete Descent and Trespasser. Regarding the earlier games, well, there are some major returning characters, although the story is more or less self contained. You could watch a quick summary in youtube, make a good worldstate in the Dragon Age Keep and start the game from there.

vigilante

Adept
161 hours. Mostly because I take far too much time with my games and explore every bit of the map, and this game has some quite large maps. The main game has quite a bit of filler content, if you ignore those you can finish it within 40-50 hrs.
Actually I was keeping my RPG time for witcher 3. Guess I'll just borrow this from my cousin and see how far I can enjoy it.

Games I'm leaving unfinished - Infamous 2 (Just not enjoyable enough), Heavenly sword (becomes a chore later on with too much grind).
Next ones on my list - Shadow of mordor (PC), Uncharted 4.