Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Blood and Wine completed. Satisfactory ending, especially the little surprise at the end. And so ends one the greatest games I have ever played.

79H8E5X.jpg

Completed Uncharted 4.

What a game, what a brilliant game. When you finish games like these, you just fall in love with gaming all over again. A true masterpiece.

Completed Until Dawn (PS4).

Solid, atmospheric game and I can't believe I finished this since I don't do well with the horror genre!

Has anyone played Outlast here? How is it?

Last edited:
Finished Shadow Of Mordor. Fun game, especially the second half. Deciding whether to start the DLCs or start something new.

Completed Until Dawn (PS4).

Solid, atmospheric game and I can't believe I finished this since I don't do well with the horror genre!

Has anyone played Outlast here? How is it?
I played outlast for 10 mins and uninstalled it. I like horror movies but suck at horror games :D[DOUBLEPOST=1470024803][/DOUBLEPOST]Dowloaded Metro redux. Will update

Just started Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PC.
What is the best and most enjoyable play style? I'm not planing to go guns blazing but is stealth really satisfying? Lethal or non-lethal?

Just started Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PC.
What is the best and most enjoyable play style? I'm not planing to go guns blazing but is stealth really satisfying? Lethal or non-lethal?

I found stealth lethal to be very fun. Ammo can be bit scarce though, so pick your fights. Or use melee takedowns, also very cool.

Killzone 3 completed. Bad game. very bad level design towards the end. bad storyline with bad characters & script. towards the end there are some annoying level where you wont even realize where you have to shoot by the time you realize that you already would have been killed by something/body you never saw.

Finished Shadow Of Mordor. Fun game, especially the second half. Deciding whether to start the DLCs or start something new.
Started that earlier today... Returning to the gaming circuit after a 4 yr hiatus. First impressions look good, impressive AI ranking system

Resumed gaming after 2 years. Finished GTA 5 and Metro last light.
Both were awesome.

I'd actually recommend Metro 2033 and LL to anyone who hasn't played. The unique story and environment it sets up is worth experiencing.

Now started with Witcher 2. My first ever RPG. So far loving it.

Resumed gaming after 2 years. Finished GTA 5 and Metro last light.
Both were awesome.

I'd actually recommend Metro 2033 and LL to anyone who hasn't played. The unique story and environment it sets up is worth experiencing.

Now started with Witcher 2. My first ever RPG. So far loving it.

Look forward to your review of the witcher 2. Also do let me know if one can understand and enjoy the game without playing part 1. The point and click kinda action isn't my cup of tea. Happy gaming

Back