Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Look forward to your review of the witcher 2. Also do let me know if one can understand and enjoy the game without playing part 1. The point and click kinda action isn't my cup of tea. Happy gaming

I've played a couple of hours so far and the story seems very engaging. From what i have gathered from the web, it is not really necessary to play part 1 to understand Witcher 2. You may miss a few references here and there and a little background info about some characters but not a deal breaker in any case.

I loved the combat mechanism of Witcher 1. Yeah I know I will be the lone person who would say that in your knowledge, but it was really fun.

Took a break from Mass Effect and played through COD Ghosts. How delightfully mediocre. "Fish AI" lol. Even then it sold 12 million copies, crazy.

Completed battlefield 4. Thanks to ea origin for giving it on 7 days trial. I liked the gameplay. However if you want strory,dialogues & character development then you will be disappointed because the story is not good. dialogues are poor & there is no character development.

Completed battlefield 4. Thanks to ea origin for giving it on 7 days trial. I liked the gameplay. However if you want strory,dialogues & character development then you will be disappointed because the story is not good. dialogues are poor & there is no character development.
well uptill BF4, the SP was just a bonus content. The real mark of the game is in MP. However, BF1 seems to change this with a well made SP as well.

played a single simgle player desert mission on ps4, its pretty well made. that armored train which appears on multiplayer, is also seen in this sinplayer campaign

Finally finished Rise of Tomb Raider, was waiting for new gpu. Definitely a looker in ultra details, gameplay and story is fairly decent, typical Squeenix game. Could have sold much better if they didn't have that stupid exclusivity contract with XBox One and didn't release it on the same day as Fallout 4.

Back