Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Started Uncharted Collection, let's see what the hype is about.

The game graphics will make the experience a painful one.. I donno about others, but for me good graphics is one of the main criteria to play a game..
I remember starting it sometime last year.. Got through the 1st game very fast due to the hype, the 2nd game kind of took about 1 month to complete..
I'm halfway into the 3rd game right now but my mind keeps on finding excuses whenever I think of starting the game again :p
As a consequence of this, the UC4 disc is collecting dust in my cabinet.. :(

Completed Witcher 2 : Assassins of kings. The maps/Locations/settings are somewhat dull compared to the first & the navigation system is also somewhat poor. Also this game is more controller friendly than kb & mouse. These are the only weaknesses this game has, otherwise It is an excellent game. I liked witcher 1 very much. Witcher 2 becomes interesting from the second half. The first half was somewhat boring for me. Anyways overall this game is a must play of you like rpg's if you dont then also its worth a try.

Last edited:
Completed NFS 2015.. I would rate the game 5/10.. The cutscenes, frequent calls during races, full night and rainy setting didn't help much with the gameplay experience..

How would you rate it?

Rather than just simply rating it let me elaborate a little here. The sniping elements in the game are solid. Taking down targets from miles away after finding a suitable sniping spot, whilst being hidden away from enemies is very gratifying. The drone that you carry is very useful and I ended up using it to scan and tag areas from above before starting to snipe and thin the enemy forces for each mission.

Having said that, this game does suffer from some hindering bugs. The save-game mechanism for instance is horrid. Failing a mission sometimes will take you straight to the beginning of the mission which can be very dampening if your like me and spend time meticulously planning how to take down targets stealthily from far away distances. Also, if you quit while doing a mission it will put you back to the start of the mission and even worse in your hideout. You''ll need to drive to the mission area and then start all over again. Albeit you can fast travel but still... it would be so much smoother to start near the mission start area. Little things done right can make a title so much more enjoyable.

Another gripe I had was associated with the AI in the game. Enemies would sometimes spot me even though I was well hidden away. Guess some of them just have insane hawk eye vision! Also, the recoil on secondary firearms is so high that most of them are useless in up close gunfights. Most of the time I relied heavily on my trusted sniper rifle (backbone of the game!) and the silenced pistol to take down enemies.

This game could have been more, so much more. Like I mentioned sniping aside... the game suffers from weak secondary weapons, forgettable dialogues and a story that seems upfront to be immaculately well woven but isn't something that culminates into something very memorable. Going past those bits and if you like games which involve sniping to the core, don't care too much about a riveting story then I would recommend it.

P.S. Graphical finesse wise the game does look good but for me graphics don't really break a game if other aspects are well parsed together. One of the main reasons I do return to older titles of yester-years just to immerse and soak myself in well laid out plots.

Last edited:
Completed Little Nightmares (PC).

A few months ago I completed INSIDE and loved playing through it so when I saw this platformer from Bandai Namco I was instantly intrigued, thus a play-through followed. Having completed the game today I can say this is such a hidden gem! Absolutely marvelous little game this is. The beautiful blend of darkness and horror depicted through the eyes of a young girl with such perfection. I would most definitely recommend this title to anyone who loves platformers, it really is worth playing through and cherishing.

I'm so glad they announced 3 DLC's for this game, the first one of which is due next month.

Finished Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Not bad, short and sweet. Plays at a smooth 60. Started Uncharted 2, FF XV and Horizon Zero Dawn. Got a lot of games for the PS4 and gave them all a twirl.

Completed wolfenstein the new order. Very good game. The last boss fight is really bad very bad apart from that overall a must play game.

Completed wolfenstein the new order. Very good game. The last boss fight is really bad very bad apart from that overall a must play game.
I'm on Chapter 15 and have enjoyed the game very much till now. The London monitor looked overwhelming at first but was fairly simple from the tunnels. Is the last one so frustrating?

I'm on Chapter 15 and have enjoyed the game very much till now. The London monitor looked overwhelming at first but was fairly simple from the tunnels. Is the last one so frustrating?
Yep get past that guy and the rest is easy after that. Last boss is a walk in the park compared to that one.

Completed NieR Automata, endings ABCDE. After the huge letdown that was Andromeda, this game saved 2017 for me. Absolutely smashing music, butter smooth gameplay and a very interesting story told in a very unique way. I am usually not a fan of bullet hells and hack and slash's but this game was so much more. If you are a fan of great stories, play this game. Needs some hardware though, mid-high specs recommended.

Back