Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Homefront completed.
Its shorter than an indie 2d title. Max 3-4 hrs long depending upon the difficulty level. But I have no complaint against it its perfect for me I hate too much unnecessarily dragged lengthy games. It has some irritating bugs too & hit boxes will put even csgo to shame. However none of the bugs are game breaking overall this game is quite good.

I was a PC gamer since forever but recently bought a used PS3 a month back.

Games Completed:

1. Uncharted 2 (8/10)
2. Bioshock Infinite (8/10; that plot twist:D)
3. NFS Rivals (6.5/10)
4. Fifa 16 (9/10, this one is ongoing forever, started in semi-pro but now have good control over the gamepad and can easily beat in pro)

Next in line:
1. The last of us (excited to play this)
2. God of war 3
3. Max Payne 3

Completed a matter of family & red hood story pack dlc. Will start catwoman's revenge & will stream it at twitch (link given in pubg thread). In case if you don't have it & wondering if you should get it then you can check the gameplay there live or refer to youtube.:)

Started playing Assassin's creed Unity on PS4. And got bored after few hours. I'm not too inclined to continue further even. Is it my fatigue with the franchise or is this game really not worth? I had last played Black flag on PC and had a decent enough time with it.
I've just bought Witcher 3 on steam and was thinking I am better off dedicating my precious gaming time towards it.

Completed The Evil Within.
Boring game only picked it up because some people compared it to resident evil 4. I would prefer to play RE 4 again than playing this one. These are completely my view. RE 4 is far better. The plot is convoluted and incomplete. The locations are mostly room after room after room. Its a beautiful looking bad game. Boss fights are okay but still when the game is not exciting what will the boss fights do? Overall I think its a type of game which you will either like or hate & I didn't like it.

Last edited:
Back