Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

So, I'm gonna join.
On PC, Started Doom Eternal on Game Pass. Bloody hell, I love the combat and the optimization on PC is insane! I think I'm gonna love it.
Finally, I also got 100% achievements in Rocket League after I traded for the first time. Still suck and stuck in Gold though...

On PS4, Finished Detroit: Become Human and was blown away. Pretty complex and unique story. Now either starting GoW 3 or Days Gone...

A question for my fellow gamers.. I have never played a Yakuza game. Where should I start? I have a PS4 and would not like to play anything that looks too dated.

Let me start off with my list. These are mostly old games.

Finished
Sniper Elite 3​
Just Cause 3
Both games are gun n run types and have completely different gameplay styles.​

In-Progress
TitanFall 2​
Rise of Tomb Raider.​
I was simply blown away with TF2, easily one of few underrated and underappreciated game. Am playing this slowly on purpose as campaign mode can be finished under 10hrs.​

Yet to start
No Man's Sky​

Will never finish
Age Of empires definitive edition (Playing AOE since 1997)​

A question for my fellow gamers.. I have never played a Yakuza game. Where should I start? I have a PS4 and would not like to play anything that looks too dated.
Sequence is Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Completed Uncharted Lost Legacy. It's a good finishing touch to Uncharted. Now wondering for next title; either Yakuza 0 or Sleeping Dogs.

Evening Edit: Well started with Yakuza 0. At the beginning, I got bored cause of too many cutscenes. However, after finishing chapter 1, story has gripped !
Completed Yakuza 0. It's great game. Now starting Kiwami 1.

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-23-21-53-07-769.jpg

Cyberpunk... I'm almost 38 hours in and completely hooked!

Completed Titanfall 2 campaign on PS4. What a fun game! The combat mechanics and the ability to play with both human and the robot is such a breath of fresh air in FPS genre.

Completed Cyberpunk 2077 (PC).

Took me about 48 hours. All Main Missions, Side Jobs (except racing) and All Gigs. Beyond the bugs and glitches the game is lots of fun to play and very engaging. Characters are great as well. Once CDPR iron out the bugs, do give this a play-through guys.

Tried the endings to see how each one went. All I can say is all the endings are really...

Sad and tragic :(

Completed Kiwami 1 - another good stuff. Kiwami 2 next !
Kiwami 2 done, took 17 hours. Started Yakuza 3 remastered on PS4 - possibly final title before I take break from Yakuza series.

From Yakuza games till now played, I would rate them as Yakuza 0 > Kiwami 2 > Kiwami 1.

^^Just bought it yesterday in the epic sale with 750 bucks further discount with the coupon...now I have one more coupon...lol

I actually bought this back on the PS4 but just didn't get into it. Felt it far too slow for my tastes. Yesterday installed it on my PC and played a couple of hours and what do you know I quite like it! Nice change after Cyberpunk.

Kiwami 2 done, took 17 hours. Started Yakuza 3 remastered on PS4 - possibly final title before I take break from Yakuza series.

From Yakuza games till now played, I would rate them as Yakuza 0 > Kiwami 2 > Kiwami 1.

Completed Yakuza 3 remastered as well - took 18.5 hours. Now Yakuza 4 remastered from tomorrow !

Back