Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

All games that i have are in backlog now. Zero progress from last 10+ months
Fact of life. Have 1000+ backlog now across Steam, Epic, GOG, EA, Ubi and then also Game Pass.

What I currently have installed is the GOG version of Cyberpunk + Phantom Liberty which is not even part of my library. Whatever half dozen games I completed over the past couple of years were on Game Pass. Doesn't seem the backlog will ever reduce but keep growing as long as free games are available.

All games that i have are in backlog now. Zero progress from last 10+ months

Doesn't seem the backlog will ever reduce but keep growing as long as free games are available.
Just look at them as a library of games. We don't have to play everything, just choose some that look appealing. Impossible to play them all.
As a kid, i/we? used to play/discard/move on to other games without thinking so much.

-------------------------------
Finished Turnip boy commits Tax evasion. Was boring at first, then got a bit better with additional mechanics.
Did not find it funny much, if anything it got a bit serious at the end.

Started Ghostrunner. Like it so far.
Continuing with W3 too. Hearts of stone was like mini W2, and blood and wine is like a mini W3. Graphics seem to have gone up one tier in this dlc, very nice.

So I had Armored Core VI in the pipeline (played a few missions but couldn't put in the dedication it needed). Just killed "Balteus" and damn it's the best feeling ever. This game deservedly got the Best Action Game award.

I'm soldiering on with Starfield on PC. Have spent around 23 hours so far on it and it feels like I have barely scratched the surface of this enormous game!

Last edited:
Plat #10 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
One of my fav satisfying Platinum score, the Campaign is a Masterpiece.

1704994393805.png

finished Resident evil Village gold edition.

Enjoyed it a lot. Good game. Much like Re4 ..heavy action with some good boss fights.
But not finding enough reason to play it again.

It does not have much replay value .

Will start Mafia Definitive edition . One of my fav. old classic game.

Just finished Dying Light on Steam deck. Fun game with a crap story. Can get really scary in the night times (in game).

On another note, how do some people have 1000+ games in their steam library? Ive had a steam account since 2008 and I have about 50, and majority of them were from cheap bundles.

F1 Manager 23. Started playing it like F1 Manager 22 and ended up going over cost cap, had to halt al development in final third of season, could not do design research as well for next season. From 2nd fastest car, dropped to 5th fastest car. Endured really difficult second season, ended up 4th. This time, was well below cost cap and was able to upgrade most facilities. Into 3rd season and currently standing 3rd, in close fight with the Mercs for 2nd.

PS: I am part of Tifosi, dont ask which team I picked :D
Finally, got both DC and CC. Leclerc / Ferrari. Done with the game. Have a huge backlog of games to finish. Cyberpunk next (50% done till now).

Finished ac mirage
I liked the story, which shows Basim's journey, his transformation and a lot of focus on the assassins, as well as the Arabic atmosphere and the compact open world of Baghdad.
But there are also disadvantages. To me, parkour feels too primitive and the combat system is crudely executed, I don’t want to get into fights at all.

Taking a break from W3 and playing Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time.

Exceptional game, with exceptional lore. The graphics and animations are mind-boggling, considering it's a 2017 release.

Getting 80-90 fps at 4K (DLDSR), Ultimate Quality.

Last edited:
Plat #11 - A Plague Tale: Innocence
Absolutely loved it, such a fresh concept & simple game, also the story was very good.
Perfect timing with the sequel Requiem now available on PS Plus.

IMG-0870.jpg

Finished Horizon Zero Dawn. What a brilliant (single-player) game! Can't wait for Forbidden West next month on PC.
Zero Dawn is excellent game. Unfortunately Forbidden west is a bit of a let down. Story is meh. While gameplay is still great, there's not much evolution of mechanics from the first game, they largely remain same.

They've also added too much grind on the later stage of the game. I finally gave up on some of it.

Overall an enjoyable game, but might start to feel repetitive by the time you're halfway through.

Last edited:
Finished Far Cry 6. At first, felt bit like just cause 4. Played in story mode and enjoyed it throughly. The game let's you have OP weapons at an early stage itself therefore you don't have to grind much.

Finished Far Cry 6. At first, felt bit like just cause 4. Played in story mode and enjoyed it throughly. The game let's you have OP weapons at an early stage itself therefore you don't have to grind much.
Haven't played far cry since 4 which i though was okayish. 3 was great.
How are the ones after that ? Whenever i read about them i hear people saying they are boring.

Back