Your PC Picture

Er, Nikhil I think you didn't read the quote above it. It was for Rave, but I think its already lost. Though Rave's view will be interesting ;)

Rave said:
Yea, i know its dusty :p but keeping sidepannel open nowadays, so thats why, still working on the cabinet and my workstation alyout, lol.. will post some pics when done
thats pretty neat, what are the two fans on top of the gfx card for ? looks a bit too close to the card to have any real effect .

thats pretty neat, what are the two fans on top of the gfx card for

they are there so that when i press the "launch" button on my keyboard, the card goes airbone and flies away :p

well, more seriously, u think its a bit too close? those are blowin onto the card btw, and i just placed the fans on top of the card just like that...any preferble distance to keep between the card and fans?

Bottle really loved ur cable management.
Rave urs cable management is also nice.
Anish nice rig there

my cabinet has a removable mobo tray so i could do that.. not possible for your 3700amb.. using a neopower.
Reg the Mobo tray is it only present in a selected cabbys as i will be getting a 3700BQE for my Rig.
which cabby are you having bottle.
Well but still i will be sticking with 3700BQE , ne idea whats the cost of it without PSU

@Rave....
NIce work there mate.....:) Its neat

But those 2 cards on tht pro doin ny good ;)

i meant, dnt think thr's ny cool air cooling it;)

Rockyme2002 posted 0.67 minutes later:

TheMask said:
thats quite nice cable management in there, Rave. next best to bottle's :)
Hmm add EAzy to tht list too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bottle said:
still workin on my cable management :p

NICE !!! :clap:

But dont you think the bend in the SATA cable is too sharp behind the HDD ? I would have thought you could run into problems with a SATA cable bent this sharply.

nah.. its not pulled tight or anything, maybe just looks that way. but didnt do that for neater looks.. had to get the cable reach all the way to the other side of the board where the sata port is ;)

the mess at the bottom of the case is the case speaker wire..was like that when i got the case and didnt bother since its not visible through the side window

managed to make the power cable for the 9800pro a lot less conspicious.. its behind the silver antec ide cable :cool2: now need to only hide the 4-pin connector and i ll be happy :p

Quad Master said:
Well but still i will be sticking with 3700BQE , ne idea whats the cost of it without PSU

Hey Quad, you cannot buy the 3700 without SMPS. I wanted to do the same too, and install a 400W smart power but not possible. The best you can do is sell the SMPS off here. But the 350W SP is great too, me having no problems at all. I bought the whole package for 5050 from CyberSpace Abacus.

@bottle : Man if it wasn't for you I would have never done this. Thanks so much for the inspiration and the much needed kick I got after seeing your cabinet. Here are my accomplishments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching you guys post makes me go ahead and buy that Antec/CM casing i have been eyeing for a while now... somebody give me a good reasone not to :D...

Switch said:
The Antec Performance series is not available here :(
get it from itdepot direct otherwise.. they courier for about rs150 or so. ask chaos about it since he got his wavemaster that way.

p160 with a side window is a good option ;)

Back