Your PC Picture

wow, nice cabby there Eazy, can u tell me howmuch it cost ya with the transperent sidepannel? without PSU that is.. ;)

TheMask said:
my award deserving cable management.. yeah right..

is that your new board , cpu , card ? is that blue box a inverter for a ccfl ? dont see the light though. only see the coolermaster one.

bottle said:
is that your new board , cpu , card ? is that blue box a inverter for a ccfl ? dont see the light though. only see the coolermaster one.

yes indeed.. thats my A8N-E + Venice + 6600GT:hap2: and yeah that blue box is a inverter.. i dont really light up my rig u know.. may be i'll do it sometime :D

Rave said:
wow, nice cabby there Eazy, can u tell me howmuch it cost ya with the transperent sidepannel? without PSU that is.. ;)

I do not have a Window Side Panel :( .... I have only the case - that picture is from a web page.

See this Mod on the P160 attached.... it is NOT my case... tho I wish it was... that is a Water cooler on top....

:cupidon: :cupidon: :cupidon:

AntecP160casemod.jpg

OMG tht P160 is on fire...........:0

@Masky
Sure u get an award .....keep waiting for it :bleh:

BTW tht sidepanels were available at prime a month ago too.............dnt knw for which model thou ;)
cost was 1.5k then;)

I have seen that mod quite a while back... The guy who has done this mod is a pro... I think he has a website also... Anyways the mod is uber cool.... But still i dont like the looks of that P160(no offences menat to eazy)... CM WM looks good to me but i dont know cooling wise... Hey you WM owners out here care to throw some light on that...

Switch said:
I have seen that mod quite a while back... The guy who has done this mod is a pro... I think he has a website also... Anyways the mod is uber cool.... But still i dont like the looks of that P160(no offences menat to eazy)... CM WM looks good to me but i dont know cooling wise... Hey you WM owners out here care to throw some light on that...
Well if you don't overclock the stock fans are more than enuf... If you do, I'd suggest you replace them with higher rpm ones. The panaflos are cheap, have nice airflow and don't cost too much. Ideal to replace the rear fan with one of those. The front intakes are okay no issue. U might wanna put a chimney fan as well. As I posted in another thread, I get a max load temp of 39 after a 400MHz overclock.

for the wavemaster , i leave the lower front of the case open especially during gaming or long benching sessions. lowers temps by 4-5°c since theres nothing blocking the intakes.

Back