Your PC Picture

heh yeah saw that. He used hacksaw to cut that wolf on right side.
Impressive imagination and skills though to be able to mod wavemaster.
I was not able to think anything other than side window.
This dude made a 120mm mod.
Hats off to him. If noone buys my wavemaster i might mod it afterall and transfer my other rig into that.

funkymonkey said:
This dude made a 120mm mod.
Hats off to him. If noone buys my wavemaster i might mod it afterall and transfer my other rig into that.

If the Wavemaster came with 2 120mm fans instead of the itsy bitsy 80mm's I would have definately bought it instead of the P160. :)

Eazy said:
If the Wavemaster came with 2 120mm fans instead of the itsy bitsy 80mm's I would have definately bought it instead of the P160. :)
its an old design unlike the p160.. at least cm should upgrade the mobo tray like the centurions etc which come with 2*80mm exausts

rig or rigs??? Maxx.....

Nikhil posted 2.62 minutes later:

@Anish ----- Nice job...... Now, will try to do the same to my rig........

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what you should aim to do to your wiring.... make them disappear. :p This is NOT my case - picked up this pic from a Web page.

Some of you people may have seen this picture before - I had posted it at TE.....

CleanWiring2.jpg

Eazy posted 5.77 minutes later:

anishcool said:
I sat up the whole Sunday morning for doing this. Here is the pic again,

There are still more possiblities with you case wiring... if you want I can make some suggestions - put up a picture of full case.

Quad Master said:
Thanks for posting it again , will note this when i build my Rig.

This guy has cheated with his cabling - he has aluminum plates on the right side and bottom of case which have covered his wires. I dont think I want to do that :)

Eazy posted 2.7 minutes later:

Switch said:
@Eazy... I cannot see the pic ????

Click on linky and try...
Clean Wiring

Last edited by a moderator:
woah woah woah, thats one of the cleanest caby ive ever seen, cheating ro whatever, point is his rig looks kickass... now ill refer this when i do my cable management again ;)

Oh yea, btw, 900th post

switch, maybe ur firefox settings screwed up, anyways, if ur using FF, try this

Tool > Options > Web Features > Make sure the checkbox against "Load Images" is ticked and the checkbox against "for the orignating website only" is not ticked :)

Eazy, excellt guide there man, thanx for sharing :)

Eazy said:
Here are pages which have very good info on cable management in cases... worth a read.... only problem is with the instructions here all you guys will become champions with case wiring and my value here will become like KACHRA :D

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum...&Number=3442182&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=0
hehe some of the suggestions are a bit too hardcore for me , i noticed the plates in the pic you posted last time .. wanted to try using something like that as well but never got around to it ;)

Back