Your PC Picture

Here are 2 pics, really old, now the light inside is dead :p
but the cable management is a lot neater now. will try to post a pic of it soon :)

Attachments

• light8.JPG
    light8.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 213
  • light9.JPG
    light9.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 227
Nice pictures mate,though 1 or 2 were taken from a very close distance,i like those zalman's,btw how do you cope with all that sun shine in your room?or do you use anti glare spry for your monitor

Yeah, I had to turn off the flash and increase the shutter speed to click the Red LED of my card, so its a bit blurred.

@Albert : I am planning to get the windows tinted black, as it is quite hot in the morning (window faces east !).

I don't use anything for the monitor, and the curtains are keeping it dark enough.

@Rave ------ cool rig......

@Anish ---- Why did you go for an LCD monitor?? You could have gone for a CRT and saved money which you could have invested in a better CPU, GPU, RAM, soundcard, speakers, whatever......

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikhil said:
@Anish ---- Why did you go for an LCD monitor??

Nikhil, I bought the LCD as a CRT would not fit on my table and getting a new one or modifying would be costlier than the LCD itself !

Plus my Dad wanted a LCD as it looks cool ! No gaming problems at all, and everything is super fine. Doom 3 rocks and no Ghosting et al.

Stalkersoftware said:
Have you tried unlocking the extra pipelines?

I just downloaded Riva Tuner, but couldn't find the option for unlocking extra pipes, please help me a bit.

@ Switch, oh yea, me dud, weak memory :p

Baatli, wait till you see my cabinet :p just waiting for a few things and yes, ur grenades are comming too ;)

Wow ! Bottle thats one helluva cool setup !

Are you using your stock AMD fan for your GFX card ? Which one is it ?

And how did you manage to get all your SMPS wires out of there ?

My Antec Smart Power has too many wires, which you must have noticed.

i routed all the wires behind the motherboard tray.. thats a plain old 9800pro there

@Rave thanks a lot ;)

Rave said:
@ Switch, oh yea, me dud, weak memory :p

No offence ! But why dont consider upgrading to 1 GB DDR OCZ ? May improve your overall performance !

Just a joke ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anishcool posted 1.73 minutes later:

bottle said:
i routed all the wires behind the motherboard tray..

Which SMPS is that ? Antec ?

Could you please show me how to do that ? I will be really grateful to you for clearing up the mess inside my cabinet !

my cabinet has a removable mobo tray so i could do that.. not possible for your 3700amb.. using a neopower.

anishcool said:
No offence ! But why dont consider upgrading to 1 GB DDR OCZ ? May improve your overall performance !

Hey Anish,

if you are referring to baatli abt the RAM -- he already has Patriot RAM which is as good as OCZ, Corsair and the others. Only thing is it has not become as famous as the others.....

Back