thechangesb7.png

Then....:hap2:

0902061419sb6.jpg

Now.....:cool2:

28892ij6.jpg

SidhuPunjab said:

Stormy ka bhai- the one who got lost in 'Kumbh Mela'. :p

Naga said:
A pic from last year during Siang River Festival (adventure sports event held here every year) in Yingkiong (Arunachal Pradesh). I had led a media team there for covering the festival. I'm on the right with a friend.
tuting038copyet6.jpg

Just take away the clothes, add a skirt made of foliage and a Machete- run for your lives- Naga is here. :p

On a serious note- it's real pleasure to have a friend from the North-East- which is maybe a bit neglected and still a mystery to most. :)

Add to that- a total techie and a gaming freak!! :eek:hyeah:

Naga said:
The trip was very tragic. I lost 4 very young members of my team when one of the vehicles in our entourage had an accident just 2 days after this pic was taken. Haven't been up in the mountains since then.

:(

May their souls rest in peace. :)

F|0ccY said:
A candid pic of me.

Assuming you are straight, there are no 'chicks' on TE. :cool2:

I correct myself and repeat- no concrete evidence of the existence of 'chicks' on TE. :bleh:

(You look quite similar to Arun_Rulez- another 'X-file' from 'Kumbh Mela'??. :p)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Just take away the clothes, add a skirt made of foliage and a Machete- run for your lives- Naga is here. :p

:( May their souls rest in peace. :)

Guess who's going to get slaughtered first :bleh: ! Thanks for the prayer.

Naga said:
A pic from last year during Siang River Festival (adventure sports event held here every year) in Yingkiong (Arunachal Pradesh). I had led a media team there for covering the festival. I'm on the right with a friend.

tuting038copyet6.jpg

The trip was very tragic. I lost 4 very young members of my team when one of the vehicles in our entourage had an accident just 2 days after this pic was taken. Haven't been up in the mountains since then.

Nice to finally see ur pix.... I have been out of NE for 6 years now:( .....Hope I can go soon......the bridge and hills behind you reminds me of the the time I was in Meghalaya

Also I am sorry for ur loss of ur team mates...

it was taken in pattaya, by a friend (had gone there for a weekend)

and the reason they are standing around me is that if I had a pic with them standing on me, I couldn't have posted it here could I? :p

Back