Your Reaction to the F.U Policy ..

Guys..

So We All know What FU really stands for now ..

With 2 ISP pulling a fast one on its customers, i hv seen many a faces saying FU indeed.

Apart from the leechers, there def are going to be users who have taken up UNLTD connection for facilities like Conferencing etc.

Heck, ppl cant watch the youtube content either for sheer time pass now with that freedom.

Scene is getting bad indeed for many ppl.

Discussions have been on as regarding the steps to be taken.

My take on this situation:

1) One cannot continue to be the sitting duck to all these ISP by continuing with their connections and allow them to have a free hand and make us suffer.

2) You cannot keep switching the ISP either cuz if 2 ISP have already applied the restrictions, i dont think that it ll be mch time before others follow.

3) Frankly speaking, i havent seen/heard abt the True BBand coming to Indian users anytime soon, so nothing Positive to wait for.

I am on BSNL and generally Sarkari ppl take ages to act, so might enjoy UNLTD connection a bit longer, but eventually my ISP mite follow suit.

Want to just ask ppl around here , what are your plans ahead.. And In Case u r still lucky, what wd be your plan ?

Try to post what u really wd do, in case all the major ISP implement the darn policy.

Downgrading in BSNL wont really matter cuz its a Sarkari connection.. but wd love to see Airtel going on its knees with a similar approach by the users.

My thoughts on this fu policy.

you cannot jump from one isp to another because all of them are the one and the same.ie all of them belong to the same cartel.what they do is pool their resources together and pay off the telecoms minister like Mr D Raja to implement their agendas.did you guys know that Mr D Raja has made a loss of 59000 crores to the indian govt through the auction of spectrum by quoting the 2001 prices.Now just ask yourselves why would a sane person even forgo 1 rupee loss to himself?.The answer is if and only if he can make 2 rupees out of the deal.Same case here.By making a loss of 59000 crores how much will Mr D Raja get?.god alone knows if he exists.So what can you and me do?. Absolutely nothing.If we ask more info we will be harassed/thrown into jail. You might have heard the fate of many RTI applicants thrown into jail.
So the question to be asked is how am i going to cope with fu policy.My solution is download whatever you want for say within one month. Then use the elephant dreams avenue in getting what we want and downgrade the internet speed thereby decreasing our costs. Why the hell should we pay more for a limited "Unlimited" connection which eventually will last a week or so on full throttle?.
Alternate is to contact the political parties and demand an action form them.
for more info check this link
rediff.com: Parties woo youngsters through websites

But then again what i feel is we are a minority. We won't be taken seriously by the companies or the political parties.

So the final solution is to leave this country. Let the companies and the govt have the last laugh.Atleast they will not get my money.

For ppl who say about patriotism i ask this .If my country cannot help me in realizing my potential as a human being then my country does not deserve me and vice versa.

sorry for my rant.

"Continue The Plan And Will Pray Day And Nite For Good ol' Days To Come Back"

Petitions signed.Letters sent.Complaints registered.

All we can do now is hope they change their mind !

cricfan said:
Finite Unlimited

This is oxymoron!

By This Policy, ISP are literally saying Fcuk you to customers.

they are acting as if they own the internet. they think whatever plans they make, subscriber will accept it

I am boycotting airtel broadband since this F.U policy completely.

i have told same thing to many people, Atleast 15people in my neighborhood have dropped the idea of getting airtel connection.

Airtel, we would F.U where it hurts the most:p

This policy makes no sense. I would agree to it only if they gives us higher bandwidth at cheaper costs like in other countries. If they want to implement it they should reduce the costs and min. speed should start from 2mbps.

BTW I have already switched to Reliance BB and speed is decent.

Back