Your recent experience while shopping internationally from ebay.com?

Finally after so much delay and festival drama from FedEx, the part got delivered today in one piece. So yes, if you guys are buying something from abroad, make sure that they ship using regular post. (FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc all are looters) Furthermore, ebay has strict rules, none of the seller can change the item cost, ebay blocks such accounts.

And yes such a shame, ebay.in was killed, if there is any replacement for that, we would be lucky

This is my experience:
I was lucky one ig coz my product shipped from Malaysia as per tracking.Even tho it showed china on ebay product origin.
I ordered a wireless barebone keeb on 31July ...When i got the tracking it was a Yanwen tracking number so i was worried it might ship from china but then after tracking it on aftership website it showed POS malaysia....I asked the seller to make it lower value around 5usd and he said that it might attract doubt from customs so he went for 16usd instead and as he had experience in shipping so i trusted him.You can see the journey below in the attatched pic.Fortunately it got cleared in customs as easy as that and i received it today after 20days.Local India post delivered it in the end.My product value was Rs 4000 with shipp and i paid ntg extra for customs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220819-121720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220819-121720_Chrome.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 129
I ordered a replacement screen for an old device which costs about $22 and shipped from China. I placed order on 8 Dec and it said the delivery by Jan 1-15, 2023. The item shipped on the same day through China Post.

For the past one week the tracking shows it was on Mumbai.

To my surprise, the item got delivered today while attracting a custom and some postal charges, totalling ₹510 :oops:, which I paid tothe postman.

It looks like the tracking works till it reaches India, the India post is then shipping through non-tracking post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-24-23-05-52-593-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-23-05-52-593-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 83
I ordered a replacement screen for an old device which costs about $22 and shipped from China. I placed order on 8 Dec and it said the delivery by Jan 1-15, 2023. The item shipped on the same day through China Post.

For the past one week the tracking shows it was on Mumbai.

To my surprise, the item got delivered today while attracting a custom and some postal charges, totalling ₹510 :oops:, which I paid tothe postman.

It looks like the tracking works till it reaches India, the India post is then shipping through non-tracking post.
Which site did you order from? ebay?

Back