Youtele introduces 1mbps unlimited, but......

jumbo5

Adept
Youtele recently introduced 1mbps unlimited package for 1300/- + taxes + modem deposit..BUT......

I've been using the UN-450-N , 192kb/s package since few months,but i feel that since the introduction of 1mbps package,the speed for the 192kb/s users has been compromised :(.

As per the broadband norms i should get 80% of 192kbs i.e 153kb/s but what i get is 102kb/s..as per youtele's speed test meter!!

If any of u youtele users with Unlimited plans less than 1mbps experience low speeds nowadays, i request you to take the youtele's speed test & external speed test such as Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test ,take the snapshot and send it to youteles customer cares email. (goto to youtele.com to get the address as per ur location)

trust me .. get another isp.. i got youtele 1mbps ul .. crap speeds... too much packet loss ... and torrents never work.. max i get is 5kb/s on torrents..... they are blocking torrents now.. so many complaints yet no solution.. customer care dont even know what is packet loss !!! Nightmare

WildRazor said:
trust me .. get another isp.. i got youtele 1mbps ul .. crap speeds... too much packet loss ... and torrents never work.. max i get is 5kb/s on torrents..... they are blocking torrents now.. so many complaints yet no solution.. customer care dont even know what is packet loss !!! Nightmare

5kb!!..:mad:

wat do u get for Rapidshare d/l through download managers?
I get 24kb/s, so i guess u should get 24x5 = 120kb/s

When u send them emails about low speed,they have the same ol reply-
"as per our technical team u r getting speed as per ur plan,pls send us a snapshot of ur speed test"

saqib_khan said:

This is mine, now how to convert this in kb ? I'm confused.

Edit: I too have 192 kbps unlimited plan like OP

pls give a snapshot of ur speed test though "youtele speed test".
Take the test during peak hours afternoon/evening with all other apllications closed.

jumbo5, these speeds are of 1:00 AM . But I will again do according to u. For now give me a link to youtele speed test. I couldn't find any link to test speed in their website.

saqib_khan said:
jumbo5, these speeds are of 1:00 AM . But I will again do according to u. For now give me a link to youtele speed test. I couldn't find any link to test speed in their website.
2qi7lkz.jpg

saqib_khan said:
Jumbo5, here is the result of speed test through "youtele speedtest"
This test is done at 2:00 AM .

Dont do it @ 2am, cos the traffic is less at that time so v r bound to get good speed test.
Do it at peak hours like 2pm, 6 pm .

yesterday i did it at 3pm i got 141kb

Regards.

Got to agree browsing sucks ... but torrents are pretty okay tho upload sucks too :p

One 1mbps I get good download using download manager but otherwise its too low. Please complain .. I do that but nothing much.

Hey

I'm using UN 450 Plan by Youtele & its sucks
i did some speed tests & got really bad speeds
i got around 80kbps -120kbps i.e 10kB/s & 12.5kB/s:(:(

results.php

Torrents speeds are very bad i get speeds from 0.1kB/s to 5kB/s not more

Also i did tests here
Use tools running on M-Lab to test your Internet connection. | M-Lab

& found out there was a lot of packet loss

[

Web100 reports the Round trip time = 436.42 msec; the Packet size = 1440 Bytes; and
There were 9 packets retransmitted, 8 duplicate acks received, and 10 SACK blocks received
The connection stalled 1 times due to packet loss
The connection was idle 0.97 seconds (9.70%) of the time
C2S throughput test: Packet queuing detected: 99.99%
S2C throughput test: Packet queuing detected: 12.90%
This connection is network limited 99.8% of the time.
Excessive packet loss is impacting your performance, check the auto-negotiate function on your local PC and network switch

]

Youtele is the worst internet service provider :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm planning to change my connection. Any suggestions :huh::huh:

Back