Audio z5500 dead... Help

avi_avadhut said:
my fuse gone again..dont know what to do?
i want permanent solution for this. is there any high quality solution for this?

Why not connect the speakers to a direct power source instead of through UPS and also get your mains checked for grounding and voltage fluctuations.

man... i connected it directly to raw power only. and this time i switched off and after few hours i switched back.... and it didnt start only....
and checking ??? it was running fine for last 5 months :(
i am thinking of using 4amp fuse coz one of TE member tried with 4amp and no problem to speakers as of now. i just wanted to know if i can get some quality material somewhere..... dont want to use local material. no guarantee...

Hey Avi,

Just put the 4 amp fuse though recommended is a 2 amp. I've been uing fro 2 1/2 years and no problem. Its not that I got a good system:bleh: . Heck, all are China made and go thru same quality check.

What I ensure is switch of the current switch at the SUB;s back everytime I do not need it. this saves electricity and life:clap: - I hope guys that's true.

No need or a quality or cermaic one man, logitech z 5500 itself is a small system though acting like a big one.

You know for the last 6 months(yes true) power goes and comes in my area, where I live in hyderabad ofr atleast 20 times a day. I watch a lot of movies when I have time and trust me thats a lot of time. Stills ystem works cool, sgoes and comes on/off. So abasically can handle Indian pressures:clap: .

nope..:mad:
i purchased 4 of them and all gone bad.....
within a week my full set is enjoying dust.... now thinking of returning the sheet back to sheet company and log a case in consumer court.
fade of doing engineering on my own...

its complete dead now... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
tried 4 new fuse but bloody thing did not started at all.
As i had purchased it from FutureBazar .... they are checking with Logitec about what to do. as all we know what logitec will do i am very much scared to even take repaired one......
Does anybody know process of going to Consume Court ??

^^

First...tell the shop and distri with a registered letter about ur complaint.that u will not settle for anything less than replacement of the entire set... usually the advocates do that...

and wait for a week ...let see if they respond...or next week...file the case.... it may take long..but u will get what u deserve...as a consumer..u have the right to...

This was my plan too...but they replaced mine..the distri here..Ingram..was a nice guy...

Emailing those logitech guys are good for nothing...

Back