Zagg Invisible shields,screen protectors, and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Faheem can u please update with people who are interested with the deal .I will post the cost of the screen once the deal is finalized.

For me

1 X Cowon D2 Screen Protector
1 X Apple iphone 3G Full cover
1 X Toshiba A305 Complete cover

Got a PM from Faheem saying farook has confirmed the cover for his samsung phone.I will be ordering the covers on Monday .I will be shipping the covers to Faheem.

I think metalspree has already ordered the stuff . I will speak to him and let you guys know if i can accommodate you guys.:)

anyways ,momox and sohail99 , since you both have total 4 products, you can order together and get a 30% discount too. you need to have a credit card i guess. checkout Zagg.com

I have not yet ordered the stuff.I am will be doing it by tommorow evening.The deal is still open,peeps who are interested with the products please PM Faheem and get a final quote.

PS : Payment details will be given by Faheem

Spoke to Faheem just now.Peeps who have confirmed there orders are as below

1 X invisibleSHIELD for the
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
For paddydevil

1 X invisibleSHIELD for the Nokia N78 For sohail99

1 X invisibleSHIELD for the Sony PSP For sohail99

1 X invisibleSHIELD for the Samsung Jet SCH-W850 For farookh

1X invisibleSHIELD for the Toshiba Satellite A305 For Me

1 X invisibleSHIELD for the Cowon D2 Screen only For Me

I have not added the iphone 3G covers as my cousins will be confirming me tomorrow.I will be ordering the products tomorrow night only after 11PM.In case any one else is interested Please PM me.

Final price will be PMed to all of them either by me or Faheem by tomorrow evening along with Account details.

50% of the total cost of the product has to be deposited to the account.I will be shipping the product to Mumbai( Faheem's Address ),local people can pick up from Faheem for rest they will be couriered.

Here is a screen shot of the quote as of now without iphone covers.

capturehwl.jpg

got the pm thanks.

can i make the payment tomrw morning cos i dont have neft and need to make cash deposit instead. thanks.

@Checksum and Fizzmall

I dont know if metalspree has already placed the order. Incase he has not , he might order your stuff as well.It would be best if you both can PM him and ask him about the GO.

I will only be dealing with the local shipping part :p.

The Deal is open,i havent ordered it yet coz, I dont have Faheem's Address.@Checksum and Fizzmall YGPM.@Faheem Please PM me ur address.I will be ordering the stuff by tonight

The GO will be closed after 11PM tonight.Any one else interested please PM me.

Edit: The GO is closed .No more orders accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back