Zalman 5.1 Surround Headphones (ZM-RS6F Theatre 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one, its not loud enough for me, since I listen to music most of the time (2 channel) Anyone wants, they can have mine for the same price.

TheIndian said:
I got one, its not loud enough for me, since I listen to music most of the time (2 channel) Anyone wants, they can have mine for the same price.

Hello ,

Give me the price details

Regards,
Naseer

nfsnfs said:
I see this is not loud enough , is this good for normal music and movies ?

Gaming = 5/5 - Excellect

Movies = 5/5 Excellent (Only for movies with 6-channel surround sound or Original DVDs... for normal movies is okay)

Music = Good (Not that good coz music is plain stereo)

what i wanted to know whether stereo headphones are better than 5.1 Surround Headphones, according to page 8 of the review ,both in games and in movies.

^^i found the stereo cans better than the 5.1 headphones. Sennheiser HD457 which i got for 25$ is far better than the Zalman 5.1. It felt like heaven for me when i switched from zalman to HD457.

mudsir said:
what i wanted to know whether stereo headphones are better than 5.1 Surround Headphones, according to page 8 of the review ,both in games and in movies.
Sound: is subjective, and the beauty lies in the ear of listener, what one likes, the other may not. Its not a measurable absolute number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back