Graphic Cards Zebronics 7300GS

ashr

Skilled
it looks like i'll be getting a Zebronics 7300GS for winning the chennai ESWC Quake 4 qualifier. does anyone know the price of this card, the kind of performance it gives and how much i could sell it for :)? thx in advance.

the only details i could get from the website about the card :-

256 MB/256 bit DDR 2 TV/DVI
550/810 MHz core/memory clock

7300 GS performance is just below 6600GT Performance, but better than 6600 vanilla performance.

Quite a stupid prize, i think..

Im off for the Mumbai Finals today :eek:hyeah:

techboy said:
go for 7300GT instead which beats a 6600gt.

Zebronics=Leadtek graphic cards

zebronics is not equal to leadtek. They are distributors for leadtek cards. But they also stock some other OEM cards which they brand as zebronics. They dont rebrand leadtek cards. Zerbronics 7300GS is around 3800Rs while the leadtek one comes for around 200Rs more.

techboy said:
go for 7300GT instead which beats a 6600gt.
Zebronics=Leadtek graphic cards
yo beckmoy... he won it... besides zebronics doesn't equal leadtek silly... zebby has their own cards too, OEM from palit....

thx for the replies guys. anyone interested in buying? i'll be getting it on the 9th when i go to delhi for the finals. i guess it'll be boxed packed etc etc..

Aditya said:
7300 GS performance is just below 6600GT Performance, but better than 6600 vanilla performance.

Quite a stupid prize, i think..

Im off for the Mumbai Finals today :eek:hyeah:

Dude its the 7300 GS, not GT. The 7300 GS performs worse than a 6600 vanilla as it has just 4 pipes and is 64 bit.

Back