FS: Video Card Zotac Geforce GTX 480

Status
Not open for further replies.

meetajhu

Disciple
Hi there,

I'm selling my old GTX480 as i have bought a new gpu. Here are some details about it
[I will be uploading more pictures soon]

55mio5.jpg

sc8g7o.jpg

2rggkn8.jpg

Manufacturer : Zotac
Date of Purchase: March 2010
Warranty : 5 Years( I registered for extended warrenty in 14 days). So 2 Years remaining.
Product Location : Chennai
Price : Rs.14,000

I can give the warrenty information via mail all you need to do is to take a print out of the mail and apply for RMA in case of any problems

Also the GPU is brand new as i recently RMA'ed it. Hopefully if it fails next year you might get it replaced with a 580 :D

I'm selling for the first time. Need to get used to this as i have given away many of stuff only to the people i know.

Some Benchmarks:

Untitled-21.png

where are the photos with screenshot with name and date, also gpu-z

no proof and the price is higher most of them can grab 580 gtx for 15k-17k so better revised your price and post the photos of graphic card and gpu-z too

where are the photos with screenshot with name and date, also gpu-z

no proof and the price is higher most of them can grab 580 gtx for 15k-17k so better revised your price and post the photos of graphic card and gpu-z too

Sorry. I don't know what went wrong. It is fixed now. I had to connect the GPU to take GPU-z shot. I will post the exterior screenshot after 6:00P.M. For 15k-17k its only 3-5% faster than the 480. I think i have priced it at the right place which still has warranty for more than 2 Years.

Sorry. I don't know what went wrong. It is fixed now. I had to connect the GPU to take GPU-z shot. I will post the exterior screenshot after 6:00P.M. For 15k-17k its only 3-5% faster than the 480. I think i have priced it at the right place which still has warranty for more than 2 Years.
Don't mean to crap ur thread but here http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/309?vs=305

ur draws more power/more heat and is quite an older card so the price imo is on a higher side...tho it's ur card so ur price...let the buyers decide what has to be done...

Don't mean to crap ur thread but here http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/309?vs=305

ur draws more power/more heat and is quite an older card so the price imo is on a higher side...tho it's ur card so ur price...let the buyers decide what has to be done...

No. Only the GPU's produced from March 2010 - Nov 2010 consumed more power. Later the power consumption reduced greatly after gf110 was available. The new 480's consume slightly less power than 570 due to lower clock speeds. But heat is still the same because the 480 is fully air cooled unlike the vapor chamber inside 580. I don't intend to reduce the price as the performance is equivalent to 660ti in some dx11 games and definitely higher than 660ti in games like Metro 2033. It has very high bandwidth compared to the newer Kepler's and can handle higher resolution better than 660ti and it has 2 years more warranty .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back