Zotac GTX 480 The Hottest Guy Is Here

my net is giving ****ing problems cant play online dont know why

will come back in 20 min and also if i play without AC i just use Vsync on and temps stay less than 65 coz more fps means more heat

easy way for me and also no mood for furmark now will run in a day

Congrats buddy....great purchase.

You said ask anything so here is my question- how you feeling now switching from ATI DX11 to Nvidia DX11 gpu's, i mean overall graphic and response, forget about performance as before you had HD5850 CF.

^^

Really Important Topic @HAPPY SINGH

Anyways congrats buddy u have really bought a beast..

I am really waiting for some benchmarks from you.......

the card is great and i mean great in every respect

also moreover the xfire was good and all but small problems were there for me like driver issue of xfire and not many games supporting it

i would like to tell that i have a slight 29% or so desrease in performance in sheer numbers of FPS but overall experience is much better if u ask me

every game runs great and at a very smooth level

was playing TF2 and AC2 yesterday and AC2 at everything maxed with 8AA i got 60 fps constant without a glitch and the game looks much better visually than 5850 xfire

also i aint a fanboy but yah iam a fan boy for good products and i really love 480 coz of the things it offer me like physx and good drivers and beastly performance in DX11 games etc

but 1 thing to note is if u dont have a good air conditioned room i wouldnt suggest this card coz i have an AC and my temps are like 60 while playing at 70% fan (which is hardly audible)

also i think 50% fan of 5850 = 75% of 480 (IMHO)

EDIT:sorry for double Post airtel is acting up coz there is some maintanence

^^buddy you are repeating your word twice in the above post check it out,

And did you try running it without AC on? if not can you please do it and let us also know the temp.

Grats on the BEAST !!

Good thing you have one of those old monster AC's.

Try running some games for an hour or so , like dirt 2 full settings 8xq AA and tell us temps.

congrats on ur purchase bro. :)
plz post temps without AC as i'm considering buying this card, whether i SLi or not depends on the temps.
btw from where did u get it, Nehru place or online?

that is too funny with gtx 480 at high power and temperature consumer

so anyway cong but u never save the green in the world :lol:

i would say dont sli them as in india it will raise the temps too high

also i dont have the pics or anything but without AC temps go above 100 easy so u need good AC'd room if u ask me

other than heat issue this card is so good ill keep it for sometime for sure till new single gpu from nvidia come

So you have already seen temps of 100 plus without AC ? Not very surprising considering the TDP of that chip i guess.

Why dont you try changing the paste on the card ?

Sorry if I missed the screenshot indicating the temperatures, but could you please post one if you haven't already? Curious to know the temperatures. Please use Furmark if you can. :)

Back