FS: Video Card Zotac RTX 2080 ti Amp 11 G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment is done, shipping scheduled via dtdc.
Waiting for pickup. Terms of Deal:

For sale : Zotac RTX 2080ti, Details here : https://techenclave.com/threads/zotac-rtx-2080-ti-amp-11-g.195804/#post-2243066
Price agreed : [Redacted] + shipping -100rs (Convivence fee for home pick up ) = To be paid to Abhishek Shukla Rs [Redacted]

Account details where money is to be sent :

[Redacted]

Pickup to be arranged by buyer. Shipping risk on buyer but packaging will be done based on his recommendations. Pick up address:

[Redacted]

3 Days testing warranty provided by me (physical damage not included) from date of delivery. You can send me the card back at your expense and if it is not physically damaged I will transfer original amount i.e. RS [Redacted] back.

Bill would be sent with GPU and Box. RMA registration mail will be sent after money is transferred (done). Pick up would be allowed after money is transferred.

Note :
1. I think there is noise that comes from middle fan like CPU, case fans etc., could be subjective but this has been communicated.
2. Take care that you have proper PSU before purchase of this card.
3. Card has dust etc. which is visible on original thread but I can send more pics if required (done).
4. Also, I have shared pics of my card with various people on olx etc. so just be aware if you see the same pics anywhere else.

Pick up done. Consignment no shared with @arheezes. Buyer would get full delivery details on their mobile as they have scheduled the pick up (as per DTDC pick up guy).

Last edited:
Have tested the card, the card works well. Although I was not able to make the RGB work, tried different setups( could be my pc or the card)(also not an issue for me).
Thanks, @Abhishek Shukla for the deal. Leaving feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back