ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

congrats mohit..

hope we all get orders delivered in the coming week.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

I hope so too :p

Also bought this Clingo In-Car Kit Holder Mount Cradle For iPhone 3G 4 4 on eBay (end time 15-Jan-11 16:01:45 GMT)

Total Expenditure 120 quid on the phone + 22.05 quid for the holder :D

b9d7izgbgkkgrhqqokjoezj.jpg

is there any way to tease dell about this pricing on ZTE when they actually launch xcd35 ? :p

@madnav: send the bill copy, pics along with nice detailed review to higher authorities of Dell team who are incharge of marketing this Dell phone in India :p ;)

CeDrIc said:
@madnav: send the bill copy, pics along with nice detailed review to higher authorities of Dell team who are incharge of marketing this Dell phone in India :p ;)
on 2nd though, we can actually sell these for profit(assuming dell is pricing them at twice the price) after using it for a while when something better comes up :p

i will still try to tease them :p

^ But can't order it with Indian CCs.

Anyone who is interested, I have got another one too for 117.4 GBP -- Orange ZTE San Francisco on eBay (end time 19-Dec-10 18:34:30 GMT)

Sellers says it's an OLED screen. So who wants it?

yeah I am 100% sure that its OLED and condition is new! you are correct! I have only opened the phone box so that I can unlock the handset to all networks! :D

- hammaad-ch-2008

^ Dude i'm in. Tell me how much i need to transfer to your account and other details

^ I would prefer you make the payment yourself if you can, as payment has to be made soon. Or if you want me to make payment, you need to transfer it from an ICICI account, NEFT will take time.

I have a feeling that dell might reduce the price from 16k to say 14k seeing this deal. which means that phone would start retailing around 12k. And spending 12k for this phone with warranty is much better than spending 9-10k WITHOUT warranty & hassle of importing.

so those failed to get this deal, don't go crazy and start buying it at whatever price you get. Unless you are in real hurry to get a new phone, My advice would be to wait.

^^ when its going to launch?? 12k isn't realistic to me....it may start retailing around 14k.

Gaurish said:
I have a feeling that dell might reduce the price from 16k to say 14k seeing this deal. which means that phone would start retailing around 12k. And spending 12k for this phone with warranty is much better than spending 9-10k WITHOUT warranty & hassle of importing.

so those failed to get this deal, don't go crazy and start buying it at whatever price you get. Unless you are in real hurry to get a new phone, My advice would be to wait.
xcd28 sells for around 9.5-10k mark.

dell would be too modest to sell this at 12k.

best we can expect is 14k... which is still 100% profit for them

^^

Intd in the new one.. let me know if avlbl. how much is the end total price?

^ The new one is 121 GBP shipped, should come to 8.9k + shipping + customs if any.

Edit : The phone is available for 99 GBP + 3.95 GBP = 102.95 GBP from Very.co.uk

http://www.very.co.uk/orange-san-francisco-mobile-phone/831937155.prd

http://www.very.co.uk/orange-san-francisco-mobile-phone/831938391.prd

They do ship to 3rd party addresses, but didn't accept my card, so may need someone in UK to place the order.

Even the ebay Guys are not shipping to Aramex Address. Whats going on? One of them has told me that he would not be able to Ship...

After going through last 22 pages of this thread I feel that the best way to buy this phone is to get some friend/relative in UK pick this form Argos store and mail it using Royal mail/aramex. Spending anything above 10k doesn't sounds wise to me for a zero warranty phone. I think in grey market this phone should be available around 10-11k.

@piyush7243 - Just tell him to ship it to the address in Paypal which will be the Aramex address once you complete the payment.

Total 6 phones have been ordered through my account and none of them said they can't ship. :)

Back