Android ZTE V967S..... 5".... Quad Core $120

Also people who order the phone, please report back with details like shipping, customs if any, invoice value you told the seller to put, review and everything you can.

Should i pay using credit card? I am trying since afternoon to pay using my colleagues visa debit card. But it says failed to process.
Help please... Also is it OK to deal with that seller. Please let me know.
@cooltoad --> if possible order it today for me bro. i will transfer you tomorrow in the first hour. As you know better about that site, is it ok to deal with that seller?
I've tried nearly 10 times but failed to place an order. Also there is a $10 direct discount on this item.

links as well as this seller (seliing @109$ does not have any feedback for last 6 months)..there is another seller who has sold many such phones but he is selling at 137$..
thats 107$ dollars because it only supports gsm. Moreover Aliexpress pays the amount to seller only when customer receives the original shipment.

Should i pay using credit card? I am trying since afternoon to pay using my colleagues visa debit card. But it says failed to process.
Help please... Also is it OK to deal with that seller. Please let me know.
@cooltoad --> if possible order it today for me bro. i will transfer you tomorrow in the first hour. As you know better about that site, is it ok to deal with that seller?
I've tried nearly 10 times but failed to place an order. Also there is a $10 direct discount on this item.
bro..debit cards dont work.use credit card

for those who want to get this for cheap $107.99 /-(RS 6644 as of today)
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...Android-4-2-Smartphone/345051_1422946463.html
Apply coupon $10 + $2 =$107.99:)

This seller is selling a TD-SCDMA Model.. made for China mobile
That means China Specific 3G and NO 3G in India(because GSM 3G in india uses WCDMA)

When you are buying a phone from China sellers please do ask about the Baseband frequencies supported
Hope this clears the fog and ppl do not buy blindly....

Last edited:
I am surprised that this phone has no information on gsmarena.com :O[DOUBLEPOST=1382631577][/DOUBLEPOST]Also does this phone actually have the MT6589 chipset ? I mean i see this chipset being mentioned in almost all chinese clones as well but many places where the seller is selling the clone / copy phones, they claim it is MT6589 but then the actual chipset is something else.[DOUBLEPOST=1382631787][/DOUBLEPOST]@cooltoad

In the link you quoted, there is an option to select the WCDMA option in black and white, the black costs 143.98 $ before any discount.

Last edited:
does this phone actually have the MT6589 chipset ?
You can stop wondering!! (all from my phone)
1.jpg image (1).jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg image.jpg

This seller is selling a TD-SCDMA Model.. made for China mobile
That means China Specific 3G and NO 3G in India(because GSM 3G in india uses WCDMA)

When you are buying a phone from China sellers please do ask about the Baseband frequencies supported
Hope this clears the fog and ppl do not buy blindly....
yeah the seller told me,its okay since i intend to use only gsm.

i hate 3g:D

Is this

the same?

yes both are the same
$133-135 for international 3g
$109 for China 3g

www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-ZTE-V967s.html?SearchText=ZTE+V967s&CatId=0&minPrice=100&shipCountry=in&initiative_id=SB_20130926195722&isAtmOnline=n&SortType=price_asc&filterCat=5090301,380230&groupsort=1[/quote]

Back