Zzzzzzzz...Its a Z

Congrats dude :D . and yeah don't be so scared about your purchase being a grey market one . Usually most LCDs don't go bad all of a sudden ..atleast not in the first year .

I have seen lot of people buying LCDs from Alpha etc. Never heard any horror stories from any of them :)

thetoxicmind said:
Looks great! :cool2:
Is that an illuminated Sony logo at the bottom? :O

Yeah...we can turn that illumination off also.

FaH33m said:
Congrats dude :D . and yeah don't be so scared about your purchase being a grey market one . Usually most LCDs don't go bad all of a sudden ..atleast not in the first year .

I have seen lot of people buying LCDs from Alpha etc. Never heard any horror stories from any of them :)

Thats why took the risk.

Sei said:
Wow man seriously hot buy! Have fun! :D

PS: Why is the ethernet slot provided in the TV? :O

Tried connecting the MTNL modem to it yesterday. It verified some internet connection which was successful but then i have no clue what to do :S

Well considering the price of 1,83,000/- in the retail market, getting from grey makes sense. As for the Ethernet port, the display supports DLNA standards and is capable of playing Photo (JPEG), Music (MP3, LPCM), Video (MPEG2 PS, MPEG2 TS, AVCHD) files over the network. Hell it even has XMB, just like PS3!

Till yesterday there was a compatibility problem between Sony LCD and my eaget M880 media player. All display was coming pink. I was convinced the HDMI cable is bad. But when i searched the chinese forum of the player i found it to be a known problem.

Right away downloaded the updated firmware version of the player and voila it works like a charm now. Checked a few things in 1080p and boy it looks stunning.

And as i said before, cable connection quality is very much convincing and no DTH for now.

UTV movies looks like it is coming in HD :p

Few more pics (sorry pics taken in a hurry)

Megafactories - Lamborghini 720p

29gd6c7.jpg

14x1co6.jpg

Home Documentary - 720p

2mqoupu.jpg

2n04j1c.jpg

Dark Knight Blu Ray Rip 1080p

35l9m2x.jpg

20sup9h.jpg

67qdr9.jpg

f9lea1.jpg

Jodha Akbar Blu Ray Rip 1080p

313olev.jpg

1CD Rips of Dostana and Oye Lucky Lucky Oye

9vlf0i.jpg

t8rm6d.jpg

SumitB said:
Rakshit, congrats!!

Now its time to send me your external Hard drive. Check pm :p
Lol...your remember that ????? :O

Btw currently i have lots of HD stuff so probably wont need that for now :p
Thanks for the offer buddy. I sure have your list of movies that you had sent earlier.

Back