Re: Andorid Application In Android Market each @ Rs 5.12

Bought the following:

Soundhound

Swift X Keyboard

Endomondo Sports Tracker

Great Little War Game

SketchBook Mobile

Paper Camera

Asphalt and minecraft were not visible in my phone. Will go home and buy it using pc.

For 5rs, you can't go wrong :p Besides when u get a new phone these apps will always stay with you :)

currently am waiting for my new phone (lost my good old P500) and i guess without the phone i can't buy them right? or is it?

thegame said:
currently am waiting for my new phone (lost my good old P500) and i guess without the phone i can't buy them right? or is it?

If they allowed that, then you might buy a phone which is incompatible with some of the apps and later sue Google for cheating you of your money :p

RaSh said:
If they allowed that, then you might buy a phone which is incompatible with some of the apps and later sue Google for cheating you of your money :p

good point :) is it a single purchase for one mobile device or can i use it on multiple devices which are registered with a single gmail id. I had my P500 serviced where the board was changed (new IMEI number) and in my market account there were 2 devices listed.

2nd LIST OF 5rs APP –

Beautiful Widgets

Flick Golf!

Fruit Ninja

Star Chart

Read It Later Pro

Christmas HD

AirSync by doubleTwist

NFL Rivals

Reckless Racing

BB – Bedtime Battle

Bought 15/20 apps till now.
At this rate, 75/100 apps will cost 375rs...not bad..but I'm not sure whether I'll have enough space in my San francisco for that :(

Come on guys lets buy as many apps as possible and help the developers. I am sure they will be getting paid full for the apps (by Google). And Google definitely wants us to join their celebration because these are some of the best apps on sale :) Buy them all.

my wishlist for discounted apps

1.Power Amp

2.Shadowgun

3.Quick Office Pro

4.ROM Manager Premium

5.Root Explorer

6.BackStab HD

7.Titanium Backup PRO Key

8.Camera 360(where is it? its not on market anymore)

9.Asphalt HD

10.MX Video Player Pro OR Dice Player

:D

Bought the Beatiful Widgets. Good thing for little tinkering with the homescreen (prefer fancy widgets though). But I'd repeat again: Who gives a damn for 5 bucks :p

Fruit Ninja is next :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And I bought the Star Chart as well. Till now 5 apps. 30 bucks. Not bad.

Back